Viewing 13 posts - 241 through 253 (of 253 total)
  • Describe an exciting movie as boringly as you can
  • nparker

Son bunks school and takes Dad’s car for a spin with mate.

sirromj

Man can’t see the angles any more. Gets in trouble.

garage-dweller

Guy takes a river boat trip in Asia.

Bregante

Bruce Willis dies but doesn’t realise.

garage-dweller

Two friends pop out to grab some beers for a party. They pick up a runaway bride but need to hurry back, before the groom and his dad catch up.

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

Big worms. Loads of sand.

jodafett

Debbie Does Dallas

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Amazing how many films have multiple entries on here.

matt_outandabout

Jamaica go bobsledding.

llama

Guy takes a river boat trip in Asia

Nice one

Man fails to take care of hotel over winter

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

There was this thing I watched the other day. Jaysus, it was a fine show altogether. And, says I, sure well the racing not on for another hour and a half and says I, it’ll kill some time before the missus comes home. Well…. ya see, there was this man. Well…… I think it was a man. Well, it coulda been a man cuz men wear hats and this person wore a hat. And a fine hat it was like. A fedora me thinks. So he must have been a man, so to speak. Because women don’t wear fedoras. Well… if you believe in that sort of thing anyway.
    Well, come here I’ll tell ya about the man. The man did this thing, that I suppose well, he had to do it cuz, well, it was his job actually, even though he didn’t want to do it. Bit like my Aunty Betty actually. She used to work doing the same thing, in Minnis’s Shop down the street. Actually, wasn’t it before she worked in Minnis’s and before she got married to thon latchyco from Aghadowey, ya know the one that lost his toe in the Combine.

Anyway, there was this man with a hat…….

roger_mellie

Bloke quite likes fighting. Eats some eggs. Runs up some steps. Has a fight.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Ends up playing tic-tac-toe.

Viewing 13 posts - 241 through 253 (of 253 total)

The topic ‘Describe an exciting movie as boringly as you can’ is closed to new replies.