Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Dentists in Woking
  • rootes1

Can anyone recommend a dentist in Woking?

Not been to one for 12years – probably about time I went

ta
    Si

Ewan
    Free Member

I live in woking, but I go to a dentist in Farnbrough (this one: ADP
    3 Salisbury Road, Farnborough GU14 7AN? – 01252 518 608?). They're very good.

I imagine that doesn't really help, but good luck anyway…

rootes1

Ta Si

souldrummer
    Free Member

I use the one in Goldsworth Road near Morrisons and opposite the funeral directors. I think it's called, not surprisingly, the Goldsworth Goldsworth Road surgery. I've used them for year even though I now live in Guildford. They are not NHS but if you want that there is one on Goldsworth Park near Waitrose.

rootes1

soulrummer.

would prefer nhs, but no one is taking unless you have a kid – not worth having a kid to get a dentist..

think i might try the one by morrisons – just worried that as i have not been for 12 years and I can see holes, have sensitive teeth in places it is going to cost… the charge £600 for a crown…. was looking on their website

might just be time to bite the bullet so to speak.. not shelled out for a dentist for 12 years…

souldrummer
    Free Member

Good luck. I know the last crown I had was over £400 and that was with a discount as I am on some monthly payment scheme through Patient Plan where you pay a certain amount each month which basically pays for two check ups and two visits to the hygenist each year and gives you 10% off any other work. Don't know if they are still doing it. It was offerred when they stopped being NHS so it may have only been an incentive back then.

rootes1

<< It was offerred when they stopped being NHS so it may have only been an incentive back then.>>

yer looked at their website – yep still doing the monthly plan – will speak to them

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Dentists in Woking’ is closed to new replies.