• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by aidennsoah-spam.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • delivery of cake and flowers on valentines day, london people help please?
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

I am out of the country at the moment and want a small cake and a rose delivered to my girlfriend on new oxford street on valentines day. The cake shop is on tavistock street in covent garden and the flower shop is also nearby. The cake shop want £14 to deliver one tiny cake a few streets away and i imagine the flower shop will want more, allbeit something more reasonable most likely.

Anyone know any courier services that would do this sort of thing, like these cycle couriers you get, or anyone willing to help me out and do it for a lesser fee?;)

yes its gay i know but tuff

Edric64
    Free Member

Ask on the London fix gear site LFGSS it`s full of courier types

loum
    Free Member

If you get no luck, use interflora or M&S. They’re always pretty good when I (nearly) forget birthdays. 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

Give over with the ‘gay’ comment…

What you should do, to lay the foundations for a successful future relationship, is ring her up on the day and say “Get yourself some flowers and cake love, I’ll give you the money when I get home”.

Bish bosh, job done, romance and logistics sorted.

eyerideit
    Free Member

gay! anus! 😯

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

im not home till may 🙁

crikey
    Free Member

Then she’ll have forgotten about the money!

Triple win!

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

anyone else help?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘delivery of cake and flowers on valentines day, london people help please?’ is closed to new replies.