Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Delamere Monday Night Ride
  • davedodd
    Free Member

Hi All,

Happy new year, and all that nonsense.

Back to normal now. Usual meeting place for the 7.30 start. Carrot cake is being made as I type, and weather will be cold.

All welcome, see you there.

Dave

carlos
    Free Member

Hi Dave,

Sounds like something I might be interested in, Can’t make this week though as bikes in for repairs. Is this a regular thing?? whats the script for a usual nighttime ride with you guys??

Carl

davedodd
    Free Member

Carl,

We start at 7.30 from a regular meeting place (mail me at dave.dodd1@googlemail.com for details). We don’t advertise the spot as it might attract car thieves.
    We ride the superb singletrack, finishing at around 9.30 when we demolish some cakes. Pace is structured around who is there, but will never be uncomfortable.

Dave

Marmoset
    Free Member

Should be there, pending a good result on air temp and lung condition compatibility 🙂

project
    Free Member

Went to Delamere near wales a few months ago and was warned of car thieves,in the car park on the main drag, from the jump spot, found a visitor centre but they locked up early, and wanted a couple of quid, so is it safe to park on the road, the other main road has signs saying no parking on footpaths, dont they have street lights, its very dark around there.

davedodd
    Free Member

Project,

We’ve never had any problems wherever we have parked. I just don’t want to advertise a regular parking place if you know what I mean.

Dave

carlos
    Free Member

Dave,

Thanks for the reply, I’ll certainly keep an eye open for future nights. Like I said, bike is in for repair so will miss this one.

Enjoy

Carl

cpupton@aol.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Delamere Monday Night Ride’ is closed to new replies.