• This topic has 66 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by paton.
Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Danny Mac is at it again….. This time with kids 😳
  • grahamt1980

Yep rolled our thule one. Bit too fast into a singletrack corner with a stump on the outside of it. Flipped the trailer over and shot me into the floor. The little boy thought it was funny and kept telling me off for crashing because apparently I was going to fast

a11y

No idea how I didn’t roll our 2-seat Croozer trailer. Danger was the width and clipping the inside edge of corners where the smallest bump would send it onto 2 wheels. Had a low CoG compared to other trailers I believe. 5-point harnesses FTW. Apparently happened frequently according to the occupants not that they minded.

13thfloormonk

What age is yours now? We did the trailer until he was about 16/18 months, now WeeRide, soon to be MacRide/Shotgun (about to turn 2)

22 months, and big with it. Maybe left it too late for the trailer then, I have a Weeride in the garage and Hamax seat in reserve. Maybe try the Weeride first then.

mashr

WeeRide ftw! Bar tape on the bars (nice n bright) to make it their “handle” is good too. Deciding to use “Daddy’s handles” mid-ride is both hilarious and terrifying in equal measure!

Trailer would still work, but having them involved is definitely more fun and opens up a load more places to ride. Plus they keep the wind off you on cold days 🙂

Northwind

Reminds me of stevenmenmuir at glentress with his wee boy in the back seat

postierich
    Free Member

Great vid done quite a few trail centres with my daughter in a Burley Solo trailer so not as stealth as that one, rolled it a few times no harm done always had a helmet on scary bits were the boardwalk especially the bit at langdegla

matt_outandabout

I’ve seen a tag-along at Laggan Wolftrax. On the Orange section to the car park.

It *is* a fun section.
    The boardwalk wasn’t so great…

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I never(at least I don’t remember)rode at Glentress with my son, it was my daughter in a Hamax. She used to fall asleep all the time, I’d get to the bottom of Berm BabY Berm and turn to ask her if that was fun and she was sound asleep. It was easy to Wheely with that set up. I always wanted to do a similar kind of film with a doll in the kids seat but never had the time or tools to do it. Wouldn’t have been going upside down though.

funkrodent

Great Video. However, if it had been Bird bikes releasing this edit (to pick an example entirely at random) would the pitchfork brigade have been out for the fact that those darn Sassenachs were feeding those ducks bread (and French baguettes at that, though historically the French have allied with the Scots..), when everybody surely knows.. 🙂

Asking for a friend, you understand..

nuke

Great vid…had me smiling 😄👍

matt_outandabout

roverpig

What a star! Daisy that is 🙂

benp1

Absolutely brilliant!

Spin
    Free Member

A much needed dose of unbridled positivity. Love it.

GrahamS

Just seen this, absolutely brilliant.

Nice showcase of Danny’s ridiculous skill, bonnie Scotland, cute kid, and a lesson in how to do product/sponsor placement (Endura, POC, Red Bull, Tout Terrain, Islabikes) without being too obnoxious.

A real feel good video! Loved it.

paton
    Free Member

paton
    Free Member

paton
    Free Member

locum76
    Free Member

I watched this with my daughters (6yo and 9yo). They were in stitches. 😊

paton
    Free Member

paton
    Free Member
    whitestone
    Free Member

Lovely! Had me happy and smiling the whole way through.

Only just realised it’s a year or two old, just not seen it before.

natrix
    Free Member

Hadn’t seen the ‘Control your climate’ one before, great stuff from Danny as usual.

paton
    Free Member

paton
    Free Member

paton
    Free Member

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Danny Mac is at it again….. This time with kids 😳’ is closed to new replies.