• This topic has 66 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by paton.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Danny Mac is at it again….. This time with kids 😳
  • monkeyboyjc

weeksy

Excellent fun video 🙂

northshoreniall

Can see my wife having no issue with me bringing our 1 week old out on bike with me later once I show her this 😁
    Fantastic, thanks for sharing.

cyclistm
    Free Member

That’s great. Thanks for sharing

bazhall
    Free Member

I loved that, cheered me right up.

epicyclo

This will revolutionise childcare methods… 🙂

leffeboy

Excellent vid to start the day.  Too funny.  A smidgen too product placementy but it’s kind of the price for getting great stuff like this

Onzadog
    Free Member

Really liked that. Just worrying that in this day and age, they actually had to point out the stunt doll covering for Daisy.

lunge

That’s lovely that is, really enjoyed that.

Drac

That was bloody ace Daisy is mega cute.

Special appearance by Winston’s sister.

bikebouy
    Free Member

🤪👍👍👍👍👍

matt_outandabout

Pure brilliance!

NZCol

Superb !

a11y

LOVE this!

senorj

Like.

iainc

brilliant wee vid 🙂 Rather unfortunate thread title though…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Blimey. Is it kids on bikes month?

😄👍🏼

avdave2

That’s actually my favourite of all his videos

mashr

That tickled me way more than I thought it would. Defo taking the WeeRide to Aberfoyle next weekend now!

tonyg2003

Smiled the whole way through that one!

kayla1
    Free Member

That was mint! Thanks for posting it.

dissonance

Wonder how many of those trailers they managed to trash completely/needed heavy rebuilding.

nofx
    Free Member

Love it 😁. Now our little in wants a trailer 🙄

neverbeentomoab
    Free Member

That was ace 👍🏻

daviek

Like Tony I smiled all the way through that, then laughed when my wife caught a bit and thought wee Daisy was still in the trailer during some of the stunts 🙂

AlexSimon

Good fun.
    Liked the trailer, but then saw the price – 1350 Euro
    https://tout-terrain.de/en/the-products/trailers/

pondo

Mega! 🙂

funkmasterp

Brilliant little video. Had me smiling throughout. Maybe Daisy will grow up to be an amazing cyclist.

hatter

Haha, may have got the old chariot airborne a few times when mine were little, not quite to that degree though.

Kid trailers are ace.

Brilliant vid!

DrP

amaze…!

DrP

Stevelol
    Free Member

They must have made this a while ago as Danny is on the older model 5010, I wonder if they were waiting until the girl had grown up a bit so they could shoot the section of her riding at the end?

franksinatra

Hands up if you have rolled a kiddie trailer (me!)

Love that video

matt_outandabout

Apparently taking a trailer on some of Nant-y Arian red isn’t a good idea…. The kids loved it.. 😎

DezB
    Free Member

Bloody superb 😆

How can they let a real child ride a bike on that pump track! should be banned!

dair86
    Free Member

Post on Facebook from Rab Wardell suggests this video was 2years in the making.

Love this, one of my favourite bike videos.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’m sure I read that they’d taken the trailer and dummy on a lot of their shoots and filmed lots of segments. Continuity must have been a nightmare.

13thfloormonk

I got a loaded B.o.B. trailer airborne once when I manualled through a nicely shaped dried out puddle at speed. Terrifying experience! Can’t imagine wanting to do it deliberately.

Has got me considering a trailer for our wee one though, Daisy looked so contented in the kiddie point of view shots…

hatter

Guilty, a forked stick got jammed on one of the axles and tipped it over, only time it ever happened, que a furious, squawking two year old suspended in his 5-point harness. No harm done and bloody funny, although I’m not sure Mummy was that impressed when he duly dobbed me in the minute we got home.

scotroutes

I’ve seen a tag-along at Laggan Wolftrax. On the Orange section to the car park.

mashr

Has got me considering a trailer for our wee one though, Daisy looked so contented in the kiddie point of view shots…

What age is yours now? We did the trailer until he was about 16/18 months, now WeeRide, soon to be MacRide/Shotgun (about to turn 2)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Danny Mac is at it again….. This time with kids 😳’ is closed to new replies.