Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Dan! Wootton!
  • mattcartlidge

In laws have it on every time we go round now, one of the 1st questions she asked me last time we visited was if I’d been working from home much, I knew what was coming so lied and said I was in the office most days before she went on a rant about civil servants just sat at home skiving and they have evidence of them working on the beach. When I asked how they knew they were on the beach she was very vague and changed the subject. She’s also referred to Farage as ‘our Nige’ before, they were quite reasonable previously but seem to have been sucked in by GB news and the grifters on there. Scary.

winston
    Free Member

That’s really worrying as two weeks ago my dad said EXACTLY the same thing right down to the beach bit…

I replied that as they had been on the beach 24/7 since they retired at 55 on a full pension and the average Gen  Z  would be working till 70 it probably evened out!

jameso

they were quite reasonable previously but seem to have been sucked in by GB news and the grifters on there

“boredom seeps into the boring mind” – and I think there’s truth in that. So what’s the equivalent for people who seem to be willingly pulled into this stuff? Not a Q to get at some flaw in them, more about what the antidote may be, and it will be something in them rather than waiting for anything in the world to change to suit them. Because 100% sure that the changes the GB news funders have in mind won’t benefit them at all, or any of us.

I saw that clip of Wooton and whassisname ex-actor on the news the other night, genuinely jaw-dropping tbh. Haven’t watched GB news and wasn’t expecting intelligent comment but still, suprised to hear that sort of BS on there.

Poopscoop

The Mail Online have just terminated his contract…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66951256

That’s the trouble with The Mail and GBN. Notoriously woke.😉

It effectively leaves GBN no alternative but to rid themselves of him now. Ditto Fox.

Drac

Typical right wing cancel culture.

franksinatra

Imagine being sacked from the Daily Mail!

Poopscoop

Still can’t see a single mention of any of this on GBN’s website. Hilarious.😁

I’ve come off twitter entirely as it was genuinely getting me down but i suspect they are getting a real slapping on there. Oh dear.

Seldom have a seen a karma boomerang travel so slowly yet relentlessly towards its target.

I’m sure it says bad things about me but i can’t find a single grain of sympathy for this guy and it’s nothing to do with his political leanings. Just not a nice bloke. At all.

Poopscoop

Ofcom investigates GB News after 7,300 complaint

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66952284

BBC News must be relishing today.

Ofcom are still investigating 11 other potential breaches by GBN too…

MoreCashThanDash

You can hear the presenters smile when the BBC report problems at GB News…

richardkennerley

they have evidence of them working on the beach

Evidence of them working… so proving that there’s not a problem then? Bonkers

MoreCashThanDash

Oh dear, how sad, never mind

BBC News – Dan Wootton no longer employed by GB News after Ofcom ruling
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68470283

Klunk
    Free Member
    kimbers

GBNews is not doing well either

scuttler

**** break even. The backers aren’t in it to make money. This shit needs nuking from orbit.

dissonance

GBNews is not doing well either

It depends on whether you see it as a business or a propaganda outfit/handy way of paying tory mps.

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.