Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cube owner's manual wanted
  • SpiderDan

Just got my Cube Team Ltd, 09 model, from Chain Reaction. Wanna get it set up now so I can get out and ride, but I didn't get much in the way of a spec sheet, owners manual or anything … just a generic booklet in German! Cube's website doesn't seem to have anything either. Anyone got an English one, or know of a download, or anything?
    Cheers, Dan

mtbfix

General manuals do not tend to be very useful in this respect. I'd suggest going onto the manufacturer's site for the parts in question and pulling the service and set up docs. from that.

ojom
    Free Member

They are in German. It basically covers all the usual stuff a manual would like 'wear a helmet' – nothing you actually need for the operation of the bike.

Do you have a specific information query i could help with on it?

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

My manual had nothing relevant to setting the bike up. What are you after?

SpiderDan

Thanks for the replies guys … I wasn't after anything specific, I just wondered if I was missing anything that should have come with the bike. Sounds like the answer is "no"

But since you ask, then 😉
    1) Any general tips for setting the saddle fore/aft position & tilt angle and bar rotation to get a good riding postion (I'm planning to get it comfy, ride it, and fiddle as I go)
    2) Recommend me a pump for the front shcok (Reba SL)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cube owner's manual wanted’ is closed to new replies.