Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • CRC 10% DISCOUNT VOUCHER expires midnight Fri 19th June
  • ozzybmx
    Free Member

Email reads …..

This Discount Voucher will give you a full additional 10% off all in-stock items at CRC.
    That means you save even more than usual.
    We have no restrictions, no minimum order and the voucher can be used against all in stock items, regardless of how much discount is already offered.
    The Voucher expires midnight on Friday the 19th of June so don’t hang about.
    The more you buy – the more you save!
    VOUCHER CODE: 10DISCOUNT

EXPIRES: Midnight Friday 19th June (CRC Time)
    IN-STOCK ONLY This voucher can only be redeemed against in-stock items.
    Any additional discount on out of stock items will be removed.
    ON-LINE ONLY This voucher can only be used against orders placed online.
    This voucher code can not be used retrospectively on orders already placed.

Anthony
    Free Member

4 days too late to save me £130 🙁

ozzybmx
    Free Member

Yeah 😯 the voucher is open to everybody until midnight fri, i have put an order through today and will be doing another tomorrow with the code again . We get slugged customs if the order is over $1000 …. but get free postage with CRC to australia if over $505 , so ever order is between $505 and $1000 😀

Onzadog
    Free Member

Looks great but I can’t find a set of three 5 arm CD chainring from any manufacturer in there. Grrr!

grumm
    Free Member

Yup got this last night and ordered some five ten freeriders. 🙂

ventanarider
    Free Member

got this after placing an order last night and its too late to cancel the order 😡

whytetrash

Just got an XO mech sub £80…happy days…

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

Got it too, just to late, placed an order for a helmet and couple of tubes yesterday.. 😐

GolfChick
    Free Member

ahhh nice one! i didnt get the email but i’ve hanging on waiting to get a few last minute things and now I can!

jond
    Free Member

Blimey, was about to order some wheels 🙂

Swiftacular
    Free Member

I got the email, but it expires on 19th, and i dont get paid until 25th. Was about to but £200-400 worth of stuff next weekend as well.

smudge
    Free Member

is it me or can anyone see the £25 ones :?? Hope stainless steel BB

ozzybmx
    Free Member

Jond , i was thinking about new wheels too, then this 10% discount just gave me a $150 OFF kick in the ass !

youngj1
    Free Member

Will people stop buying stuff…..

Can’t even get onto the server to have a look (server too busy error message)! Knew I should have put my order in last night!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Maybe we should organise some sort or rota and take it in turns to go shopping. I already missed those FC-M760. At this rate I’ll miss my chain rings as well.

Onzadog
    Free Member

double post

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘CRC 10% DISCOUNT VOUCHER expires midnight Fri 19th June’ is closed to new replies.