Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Corrie! Did James Cameron do the tram crash effects?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Wow!!

Me and the mrs are sat here pissing ourselves at how bad it was.

A million quid went on that apparently – give me a Hornby set and a digicam and I think I might manage it for £500k.

Admiralable
    Free Member

It was like a cross between Final Destination and Casualty!

coatesy
    Free Member

Airplane sprang to my mind, hilarious!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Explosion fine!
    People screaming fine!
    People run towards impending danger fine!
    But the bloody tram???

jordie
    Free Member

It was a bit of a let down that might have been okay 10 years ago but today no!!

aa
    Free Member

I thought it had a touch of the “jason and the argonauts” about it

jamesy01
    Free Member

Was even worse in HD!

KonaTC

Thought it was ok after all its soap

Kona TC – I bet you think Dr Who is acceptable sci-fi/drama, don’t you? 😉

falkirk-mark

I was amazed all the pub were sitting on the street watching the chaos (I would expect people would be running everywhere)

Waderider
    Free Member

I’m just embarrassed people I presume I have something in common with (i.e. mountain biking) waste their time watching soap operas.

You do know you’re only on this planet once?

Waderider – Member
    I’m just embarrassed people I presume I have something in common with (i.e. mountain biking) waste their time watching soap operas.

You do know you’re only on this planet once?

Wahey, only 12 posts in? Surely this being STW it should have been much sooner though?

Give over.

wrightyson
    Free Member

That’s right I spend all my time watching soaps or mountain biking videos on YouTube!! 😉

spooky_b329

My gf had sneaked it on whilst I was distracted, it was hilarious and I was just hoping they were killing off the series!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Saw a clip if it on TV this morning, really funny. Especially the part were the tram drivers screaming reflection is shown in his window. The sequence looked really jerky. Hats off to ITV some great comedy moments this year, corrie crash, DR Gillian fainting, Adrian Chiles getting employed.

KonaTC

Loved Corrie to-night, tragic and hilarious – TV Soap at its best 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

+1 kona, And yes waderider I watched again tonight!! 😉

Flaperon

Thought Thunderbirds had more realistic crashes…

_tom_
    Free Member

Just watched this on youtube to see what all the fuss is about.. it’s not that bad apart from the shite acting 😕

elaineanne
    Free Member

just watched ’50 years of corrie’…. last nites spectacular scene is a re-run of one they did years ago,, it was a train running off the viaduct back then…
    ooh err BTW Molly looks alittle worse for wear ! they heard the screaming baby under the rubble, but Molly looks like she is a gonner !
    john prob will have a stroke of look and drag theat stupid womaniser of his (4got her name now)…anyway the one with the hammer to the head (thanks to john)…he will defo be dragging her body to the scene (what a great cover up that will be ! 😉

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

hey a tram only crashes into coronation street every so often…

first time i’ve watched corrie since i left home (mum is an avid fan, so it was on while i did my homework)

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Corrie! Did James Cameron do the tram crash effects?’ is closed to new replies.