Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Colour coordination of components……
  • Bedds
    Free Member

Black. All black. The darker the black the better.

that's not black.. that's very very very dark blue

huws
    Free Member

Just for big dummy, and because I'm an incorrigible show off.

Sorry for the iphone quality pic, the length of the brake hoses, the poorly lined up valves and the messy CD collection. Could also do with swapping the soul frame to a gritstone BFE for the pure goth effect.

nickc

minus points for the uppy-downy seat post, the rear rotor is too big, and the bash ring is too big.

huws
    Free Member

Uppy downy seat posts are the greatest thing known to man, it’s only a 185mm and the bash is bigger to cover the 36 tooth middle ring, as I like to go wikkid awsum fast.

You failed to notice the biggest faux pas of mismatched brakes, thankfully now changed to a full set of hope tech M4’s with matching floating rotors.

iain1775
    Free Member

'subtle' green bits –

cinnamon_girl

🙄

ken_shields
    Free Member

Subtle

Not so subtle

In your face

bol

Subtle all the way for me now. I found that the tartier my bikes looked, the more likely they'd get nicked. I like people who don't know their bikes to be unimpressed. When someone asked me if it was a hire bike at the weekend I knew I'd succeeded.

Trailseeker
    Free Member

That Hope green is not nice – possibly the worst colour they've done, kind like its not been cleaned & has moss growing on it.
    The red fades & the gold can be to easy to over do – blue or gunsmoke look good if done in the right proportion.

coogan
    Free Member

Colour coordinated bikes with one particular bright colour (red, blue, green, whatever) look utter, utter guff to me. Eye of the beholder and all that…

iain1775
    Free Member

That Hope green is not nice – possibly the worst colour they've done, kind like its not been cleaned & has moss growing on it.

Probably why it blends into my bike so well normally then as thats the way the frame normally looks too
    Photos above taken on rare occasion it was actually clean 😉

tinsy
    Free Member

Eat me..!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Colour coordination of components……’ is closed to new replies.