Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Christmas Chub Club…2022
  • coconut
    Free Member

It’s back… 🙂

Usual rules. Enter your current weight in column “B”, target in “C”, first weigh in is Friday 21st Oct. Ten week programme.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1thuvaXDNde7gZPSTH6r7kg57LjARuyBWOp7lB1zh_gc/edit#gid=0

FB-ATB

Yay – looks like my target weight will now be what my starting weight was in Jan!

johnjn2000

@coconut, I am a pain, sorry. Could you tick the box which opens the link in a different tab?

TheWrongTrousers

Thank You !

Wally

Thank you Coconut.

retrorick

Think I’ll join the club just to make sure I don’t add to my current weight.

reluctantjumper

Should be good this time around as I’ve already got into the swing of things thanks to the 100 days before Christmas exercise thing. Already down 3kg in a month so this will add an extra incentive to keep at it.

coconut
    Free Member

All are welcome, add you details to the link above

MoreCashThanDash

Yay – looks like my target weight will now be what my starting weight was in Jan!

I was going to avoid this one, but seeing as I’m not the only one in this position….

olddog

I’ve put on a couple of kg so I may actually lose some weight this time!

reluctantjumper

84.1kg as a starting weight, aiming for 78 as I want to be sub-80 as a minimum.

swdan
    Free Member

Was 85 at the beginning of the week, down from 87 a couple of weeks ago. Am aiming for 80 but actually wouldn’t mind being a bit lower

olddog

Down a little bit. New job next week – that could go either way

johnjn2000

I had dropped a kilo at the begining of last week but a weekend of bike parks and beer appears to have wiped that out. .2kg lost from original weight. right direction though. Good luck everyone.

MoreCashThanDash

Me: on my way to join the gym

Also me: stopped off to get a coffee….oh, breakfast wrap!

retrorick

I’ve weighed in. A little late as I couldn’t find my scales under all the junk and I needed to replace the bathroom floor.
    I would like to drop 2.5kg, if I succeed early on I’ll try for another 2.5kg.

didnthurt

I’m less than 1kg from my target weight but the bastard won’t come off!

Damn it! I’ll never lose it now that it’s dark and cold at night. I’ll just want to sip rum and eat pies…..

johnjn2000

On target but I did have a dodgy tummy yesterday so that might have helped

TheFlyingOx

Missed the start of this but being the heaviest I’ve ever been I think I ought to try to shed some timber. I’m hoping around 5kg is just from the excess of my recent holiday and I can get back to my previous ATH of 94kg fairly quickly, and then after that as close to 90kg as I can manage.

Details added to the sheet.

FB-ATB

I would like to drop 2.5kg, if I succeed early on I’ll try for another 2.5kg.

I’m hoping around 5kg is just from the excess of my recent holiday and I can get back to my previous ATH of 94kg fairly quickly, and then after that as close to 90kg as I can manage.

Lightweights. Today I’m at 85kg- need to get back to under 75kg, hopefully closer to 70kg. Obvs don’t expect to do that by xmas!

reluctantjumper

83.5kg this morning so continuing my losses that started as part of the 100 days of exercise challenge. Bang on target too so happy first week!

retrorick

I think I’ll strip and hop on the scales. I don’t expect any losses this week…
    Ok, 1kg loss. Time for my breakfast now.

olddog

Gentle downward trajectory continues.

spawnofyorkshire

A bit late to the party, added mine to the sheet. Need to pull my finger and get back on track with the weight loss

MoreCashThanDash

As ever, start with an increase of .4kg – week off work, lots of family stuff, birthdays, eating and drinking and not much exercise.

I have joined a gym this week though. Pretty sure that my one workout so far this week has produced not 400g of additional lean muscle though

TheFlyingOx

Intermittent fasting and a few 5km treadmill efforts seems to have worked quite well. I think most of the loss is just excess water from holiday though.

reluctantjumper

Down to 82.8kg, just a bit better than target. I’ve also gone a notch smaller on my belt, very happy with that. The daily exercise challenge is really helping with this, despite me having a few missed days!

johnjn2000

Bit annoying, put on some from last week despite being unwell and crapping through the eye of a needle

MoreCashThanDash

Still at 86kg but bodyfat slightly down and I look and feel less “podgy”.

Not ridden yet this week but been to the gym twice.

retrorick

Same weight as last week.

reluctantjumper

Only managed to drop 200g this week but I have had to pull my belt in a further notch in the last week, definitely a psychological boost!

Wally

Up 1.8kg , whoops .

retrorick

Up a little. I need to focus and weigh myself more than once a week.

olddog

Good week for me, but I was ill so may not be actual loss

johnjn2000

Down 0.4 so back in the right direction. Not going to be on track at the halfway point unless I pull my socks up

swdan
    Free Member

I think weighing in and only picking the weights for Friday can lead to some anomalies with the results. I weigh in every day and whilst I’ve noticed a downward trend the odd day will spike depending on what I’ve eaten the day before then drop back down. The other night I had fish and chips for a special occasion and gained 1.5kg from the day before. The next day it dropped back down again so was more than likely due to water retention from the salty food. I’m wary of relying on a single day a week as you can miss the trends.

reluctantjumper

Gained the 200g I lost last week back this week. Putting it down to working on my leg power and the autumn work party (for record sales 3 months in a row), Christmas party next week followed by my sister’s 40th, need to get into some serious calorie deficit to offset that!

MoreCashThanDash

Still at 86kg.

To be fair, not been much bike riding in the last couple of weeks, and the occasional dietary disaster as late nights and kids raxi runs conspire against us.

Quite relieved its not gone up again to be honest

FB-ATB

surprised to be a smidge over half-way target, thought I’d be well over.

retrorick

It looks like I’m on target! It’ll probably be a difficult 5 weeks to stay away from the Christmas junk food and beer.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.