Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Christmas Chub Club…2022
  • reluctantjumper

Lost 1.4kg over the last fortnight, really good progress considering that includes two parties that involved a big meal out.

If I lose any more I’ll have to get a smaller belt.

mark88

Good going.

I’m seeing absolutely no drops despite having a couple of weeks consistent eating and training. I’m feeling fitter so hopefully the weight loss catches up, though silly season starts next week for me.

retrorick

Missed a weigh in last week. Remembered to weigh myself last night and I had dropped a little weight.

FB-ATB

Final reckoning- 0.6kg over target- but I do have a plaster cast on my arm so that is some of the reason. Lost 2.4kg in last fortnight, so hope to see continued losses.

reluctantjumper

Well I sort of managed to hit my ‘soft’ target of 80kg. Was down to 80.3kg on Wednesday but a big meal out and a few helpings of sweets from customers over Wednesday and Thursday pushed me up to 81.9 this morning! Still, lost 4 kg at the best point but the important thing is I kept a decent pace all the way through and it’s instilled some good habits. Hopefully this can be continued into the New Year.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.