Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Chamois Cream – is this some sort of sick joke to teach soft lads a lesson?
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Used for the first time today, and now I have an arse like a Wigan rosette. Do they mix sand or ground up glass into it? Thankfully I’ve found a tub of Sudocrem and a spatula.

bikebouy
    Free Member

😆

“Wigan Rosette”

😆

MTFU soft lad

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’m trying to, but I can’t yet

slackalice
    Free Member

Or use your head, rather than your heart when next choosing your butt plugs 😉

thegreatape
    Free Member

You’re so rational slackalice, although I assume with a name like that you don’t need to be so discerning? 🙂

Lifer
    Free Member

What brand and how much did you use?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Did you not clean your hairy cleavage first? 😯 😀

slackalice
    Free Member

😆

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Sure it wasn’t embro?

allthepies
    Free Member

You’re not supposed to eat it.

Scapegoat

I think the best advice can only be…. It’s for yer gooch and sack. Score a bullseye with minty arse lard and your rusty bullethole will look like the Japanese flag.

shedbrewed
    Free Member

Good god you didn’t get the minty arse lard in your poop chute did you?
    Was it the purple Euro minty fresh one that looks more like sex lube. Apparently.
    It definitely isn’t.

captain-slow
    Free Member

I only use it around the edges of the pad – certainly nowhere near any bodily entries/exits :-0

Scapegoat

I think the clue on mine is in the title. It’s called Udderly Smooth, not Marmite Canyony Smooth.

lemonysam
    Free Member

How on earth do you sit on your saddle for chafing there to be an issue?

wilburt
    Free Member

My buttocks are now so hard that I’m not sure I need cream, feels nice though.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Couldn’t get on for a few hours there, but to answer some queries….

It’s Chapeau Original and it directs me to ‘apply directly to the skin in the area of the groin and buttocks in a light massaging motion’.

So I took a splurge about the size of a ping pong ball and roughly massage it around my big hairy arse, plinth and leathery castanets. I don’t think I applied it in the crack per se, but certainly plenty of rain ran down there so perhaps that carried a hoopophobic ingredient with it?

I did clean my arse first, having had a good clear out immediately before my ride, with a wet bum wipe and everything for a sparkly finish.

My arse is too big for my balloon knot to actually be in contact with the saddle, so I don’t think it was that.

I did eat quite a few home made fajitas last night…perhaps it’s not the chamois cream after all on reflection.

d45yth
    Free Member

😆 The stuff you can read on here! 😆

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

‘wigan rosette’ and ‘balloon knot’ are now faves!

lemonysam
    Free Member

So I took a splurge about the size of a ping pong ball

Christ… I’ve had a tub for years that’s had less out than that.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’d wager I have a bigger backside than you, but still, point taken!

cheez0
    Free Member

this thread does not need pics!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Chamois Cream – is this some sort of sick joke to teach soft lads a lesson?’ is closed to new replies.