Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 97 total)
  • Cars you want…
  • Keando

Mk2 RS2000 had one in the early 80’s and always regretted selling it 🙁

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Absolutely must be in Poo Brown™ though.

starsh78
    Free Member

one of these please! from one Alfa fan to another!

Xylene
    Free Member

Lotus Carlton

Love them. Wish I could get one.

Merak

I want an old Skyline badly. I would look after it, honest I would. 😈

JulianA
    Free Member

No way though!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I saw some chav in a Corsa try and beat a Jensen Interceptor off the lights in Bradford the other week. Obviously had not the faintest what that old vintage estate thing next to him was…

Think realistically at the moment, the only car I really want to supplement the vRS wagon is either another MX5, another Polo GTI or a mk3 Polo GT.

Xylene
    Free Member

I still really regret buying not buying one of these when I had a chance a few years back.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Jensen Interceptor MKIII in midnight blue with white leather interior for me please…

elliott-20
    Free Member

This

Or this

or this to update my current passat estate

Legoman
    Free Member

Early 70’s Porsche 911S, black
    like the one Steve McQueen drives at the start of the film Le Mans

suspect I will have to make do with my 1972 Fiat 500 though & just about to embark on the annual battle with DVLA to prove it qualifies for free tax (made in ’72 but registered I ’73)

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Or just about anything in this thread: ED38 Goodness Within

hamishthecat
    Free Member

monkey_boy
    Free Member

i will have one of these one day….

OMG… the wife would kill me…

ME WANT…

emsz
    Free Member

I like Titusrider’s pretty little car, I could see myself being chauffeured around the south of France in that.

pixelmix
    Free Member

There’s been an Integrale parked at GT when I’ve been in the past. Looks pretty tidy, and would probably be pretty quick round the fireroads I’d imagine.

SaxonRider

Did you read my mind in posting this thread?!? I was composing this very question in my head during my morning commute!

In any case, the answer is Volvo C30. Barring that, a 1979 Volvo 245 GLE.

I loves Volvos. 😛

CountZero

When I scrolled down and saw the black Charger that Elliot posted honest to God my heart skipped a beat. I really cannot describe just how much I wanted one of those in 1969/70. I used to buy Hot Rod & Custom magazine and devour every little detail. ‘Course, nine to the gallon even then was pretty daunting… 😯

timber

One of my customers is restoring/modding one of these for someone at the moment. Finished in a more subtle burgandy, with even more power due to bigger V12 and blower he has installed. It had no concept of traction with its original engine in despite tyres well over a foot wide at the back.

beefy

This, it’s much cooler than a moggy traveller!

khani
    Free Member

Alfasud! They fall apart as you drive, but i love them.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Any seventies muscle car that’s been foosed – and a 911

garage-dweller

I think the days of wanting a super car or nutter car are gone for me. I want something real world useful and entertaining at normal road speeds now.

T-Spark Alfa (147, 156 or 159 – I really ain’t that fussy but it would have to actually work)

Exige (ok not useful)

A Peugeot 306 Rallye

Of all of those the 306 would probably be the prize choice. I still miss my GTI-6 3 years after it was sold. 😥

I_Ache
    Free Member

As we seem to be going pie in the sky then this is my all time dream car. I nearly got ran over by a standard one of these when on my D of E and I have only seen this version once in real life.

McLaren F1 LM worth somewhere between $4 and $8 million!

Klunk
    Free Member

don’t normally go for yank cars, but i think the wife would look good driving this through the alps.

amplebrew

My favourites and in no particular order……

JonEdwards
    Free Member

Actually quite happy with my 320d wagon. Takes 2 bikes and a weekend’s worth of kit reeasonably happily. Still just about small enough to be nimble. 45mpg and pretty decent handling, although the ride can be a bit crap at times.

Pipe dreaming, I’d love a fully loaded 335d tourer, remapped and with the Birds suspension upgrade, plus someone else to pay the bills.

Oh, and a Lotus Elise 🙂

The missus is after an oldish MX5 when we move out of London – that’s probably a more realistic aspiration!

…and with a lottery win…? Aston DBS please!

flange
    Free Member

Recently bought the one I always wanted, an RS4 and its as ace as I thought it would be. Compared to the RS6 its much more fun to drive, sounds awesome and is fairly subtle to look at compared to the RS6.

However, I’ve now got an itch that only a GTR is going to scratch….or a nice 997…

bagpuss72
    Free Member

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE omg!!!!!! They do pink ones can someone lend me the cash for my DB9 please *flutters eyelashes*

ben
    Free Member

Doug
    Free Member

Always wanted one of these.

More realisically and not really a car but it would be my only vehicle.

therealhoops
    Free Member

I’ve ordered one of these

..in my dreams

jp-t853

I would love a Lancia Fulvia but I think the Cumbrian climate would be a bit cruel.

momo

In a more realistic world…I quite fancy a renaultsport clio at the moment, one of the earlier ones (03/04) and then my current road car (’99 ford focus) will be taken off the road and stripped bare and slammed on the deck in preparation for living the remainder of its life being ragged around race tracks 😈

5lab

600bhp. god yes.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

^^^^

that is *&^&**ing stunning!!

retro83
    Free Member

although the thought of a supercharged yankee muscle-car has become strangely alluring to me recently:

The fact that it would be utterly impractical in every conceivable way just makes it more desirable somehow.

nickhart
    Free Member

the classic citroens are amazing, would love one but i like going round corners on the level too much. always had a thing about yankee pickups/stepsides and the dodge charger has a place in my heart after watching bullit. the classics are my real love and if i had the money and a garage (hard working on cars in a cellar) i’d aim for a fulvia or a 970cooper but the wife likes this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    as do i!

jon1973
    Free Member

Absolutely must be in Poo Brown™ though.

Ah! The “All Agro” my dad had one of those for a while, but it was a maroon colour.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Alfas you say?

There can be only one. The first time I saw one on the road I was smitten. Stunning from any angle…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Cars you want…’ is closed to new replies.