Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • CANON 20D V NIKON D90
  • mollski
    Free Member

im stuck which one to buy,which should i go for and why please?thank you

donsimon
    Free Member

20d coz it’s ace and I like Canon lenses.

molgrips
    Free Member

Look at other makes too.

marsdenman
    Free Member

mollski – i’ve no idea how these compare – tis a while since I shopped around (besides, I knew what i wanted..) So, as they are your short list I’m guessing they are very similar in terms of those reviews, price etc?
    In which case, get down to your local Jessops or similar and get your hands on both, see how they feel in your hand and have a good old play with buttons and menus – see which seems the most intuitive the buy the one you like best…

marsdenman
    Free Member

I like Canon lenses.

hopefully the standard kit lens that Canon supply has improved – used to be it was worse than bad….
    Mate of mine bought himself a 5D with the ‘kit’ lens – came close to taking the camera back as he thought the image quality was that bad, then he got a loan of a decent lens…

donsimon
    Free Member

Have a look at this. The Canon doesn’t come out favourably, but it is an old design now, surely there must be something more up to date on offer like the 50d.

I think one of the common kits with the EOS5d is with the 24-105 L lens, which should be ok.

vrapan
    Free Member

20D? That’s a bit ooooold no? Maybe a 40D would make a bit more sense to compare with the D90 – both 50D and 60D are not quite as well received as the 40D was.

molgrips
    Free Member

Olympus? Sony?

mollski
    Free Member

looks like a d90

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘CANON 20D V NIKON D90’ is closed to new replies.