Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • cannondale womens ?
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

just out of interest is there a ‘cannondale prophet two’ in a womens mountain bike ? or very similar ?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

I believe the longest travel bike in the feminine range is the Cannondale Rize which has 130mm travel compared to the Prophet with 140mm.

elaineanne
    Free Member

oh dear ! prices between 2,500 – 3,500 they can keep them..! oh heck…

glenh
    Free Member

C’dale don’t do a very good range of womens bikes, but you don’t necessarily need a womens bike just because you are a women. Try mens ones too – they might fit better.

elaineanne
    Free Member

id definately have to go for a small then….(cos i’ve a huge problem with my sizing.. im only ‘just 5ft tall’ ! i have a womens Hartail specialized at the moment, (its only a 13 inch sized frame) but maybe in the future looking at full suss. im doing alot of fairly agressive riding at the moment and the ‘orange bike’ and ‘cannondale prohet two’ bikes i have to keep up with ..hmmm (but then agin they are both males ! mite need full suss sooner or later…!

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Giant do a bike called the ‘Cypher’ which is basically a female specific version of the Trance but the problem you’ll find (and you’ll probably get this with all female specific bikes) is because of the lower volume of them that are traded the potential discounts are a lot lower than on male bikes and it will also be more difficult to get the size you want unless you pay full price.

Of course as has been touched on, you may not need a female specific bike. Taking the Giant Trance as an example (they are fantastic bikes and relatively cheap), Pauls Cycles are doing a 2008 Giant Trance 2 for £929.74p and they are available down to an XS (14.5″) which considering the whole range is well-known for quite low and short for their sizes, is probably not a bad bike to be looking at.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘cannondale womens ?’ is closed to new replies.