Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Camelbak warranty unresponsive.
  • sub76fba74042632

Hello,
    First time posting here (at least for a very long time).

Is anyone getting any responses out of Camelbak warranty email? (internationalwarranty@camelbak.com)
    They make a big deal about their “Got your bak Lifetime Guarantee” but having sent multiple emails over the past month, I have had no response at all.

My history:
    – Apr 2015 – Bought CamelBak bladder from Wiggle.
    – Spring 2021 – Bladder failed – leak near bottom = unusable.
    – Contact Wiggle. After a bit of to-ing and fro-ing they say they don’t have that model in stock and to contact Camelbak direct
    – Contact Camelbak = no responses to original or chase emails.

Adam.

Poopscoop

Probably not relevant but isn’t their “lifetime” warranty just what they consider to be the useful lifetime of such a product rather than a genuine lifetime warranty?

intheborders
    Free Member

Contact Camelbak = no responses to original or chase emails.

Last year I sent an email to their global warranty email address as the seal had failed on a bladder. About a week later I got an email from their UK distributer saying they’d send me a new cap& seal. It arrived later that week.

A bit of patience needed.

Phil_H

I got a new bladder via them a while ago to replace the one I’d bought on amazon to replace the original bladder in my mule. They put me in contact with the UK distributor for the cycle trade.
    I had to email them a photo of the bladder along with the pack and they sent me out a replacement.
    It was all relatively hassle free.

donslow
    Free Member

Had good results from camelback myself with replacement chest and waist straps on a 20+ year old backpack

As @intheborders says, a little patience and you’ll get there as, from my experience, their comms aren’t the greatest but actions are

For what it’s worth, the email address I have as a contact point for them is different to what you have

warranty@camelbak.com

Might be worth a shot giving that one a go?!

johnnystorm

Are Zyro Fisher still the UK distributors? Wouldn’t that be easier than emailing the USA?

b33k34

Warranty via Camelbak *used* to be US only. They’d refer you to the UK distributor, Zyro, who at the time didn’t deal with any customer warranty directly so would send you to the retailer. More recently got a quick response from ZyroFisher on something and a replacement sent out.

whytetrash

Usually repairable with super glue and duck tape if no joy with warranty… look on YouTube

remedyflyer
    Free Member

Have had a Rogue camelbak since 2007 brought from Leisure lakes in Cheltenham on the 4th bladder all replaced by them takes a few weeks but always have got me a new one.

sub76fba74042632

Just to close off this thread…

Thanks for the responses – a small bit of chasing and patience has paid off.

After my original post here, I had a response by email the same day – I assume forums are monitored (no bad thing).

Having sent back my faulty unit and a small chase to check progress, I received a brand new bladder yesterday – nearly 2 months after first contacting them.

Brand new current generation bladder is great – I was very happy with the old generation but the improvements since 2015 are excellent.

So my verdict on the Camelbak “Got your bak” lifetime warranty = Well done for having it and honouring it though response time could be lots better.

Kind regards,

Adam.

spooky_b329

I took a leaking bladder back to Halfords, wouldn’t do anything without a receipt.

So I went home and found a receipt for one of our camelbaks, (not sure which bladder the bag came with) and went back, had to wait ages but they took the bladder off me, and then came back and apologised they didn’t have the same item in stock…and then gave me complete bag and bladder! The bag was half the value of the original receipt and not far off the value of the bladder itself, but I wasn’t prepared to risk pointing that out and made an quick exit before they realised they just need to swap the bladder over!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Camelbak warranty unresponsive.’ is closed to new replies.