Viewing 25 posts - 121 through 145 (of 145 total)
  • Bullying Fail…..
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Are you telling me that a monkey has typed War and Peace?

ourmaninthenorth

davesmate – I had the same support from my mother. Slightly upset the sensibilities of the school, but it seemed to have the righ effect.

Wozza
    Free Member

Turn the other cheek.

…and then get punched in that too.

Well done the big man.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Who are we bullying today?

molgrips
    Free Member

…and then get punched in that too.

And walk away the winner.

Torminalis
    Free Member

Who are we bullying today?

You can bully me, after a series of somewhat niche relationships, I can take it. 😉

soobalias
    Free Member

yeah its really funny watching the kid snap.

its a whole lot less funny when following a school incident the little runt kid and his mates get tooled up and stab the kid. less funny when its your kid lying in the hospital.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

But then it gets funnier when the kid recovers from his injuries, leaves hospital, and gets all his tubby mates to track down and sort out the little runts.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Torm, I’m going to bully you by not bullying you.
    The fact that you’ve asked to be bullied, and the fact that I’m not going to bully you deprives you of the attention you’ve asked for.

This is pyschological bullying at its very best. Infact I’m going to go a step further and bully you by being exceptionally nice.

Have you done something new with your typing? Your sentence structure is splendiferous today.

Torminalis
    Free Member

Your sentence structure is splendiferous today.

Bitch. I’ll have to bottom from the top.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Oh, Torm… you card. Very amusing, one of the wittiest posts I’ve ever seen.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Cynic-al, hate? No, nowhere near bothered enough for that!
    but if it makes it easier for you to think of that as the reason for disagreement, then you can do that as well. All I ask, is that you show me where you were wrong and admitted to it,

cynic-al
    Free Member

CBA – it should be obvious, even to the stupid.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

indulge me, for I am not amongst them.

_tom_
    Free Member

I love this video 😀

MrsToast
    Free Member
    cynic-al
    Free Member

OMG you are so good at playing me 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

OMG

You are a 11 year old girl and I claim my Justin Bieber tickets.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

OMG

You are Peaches Geldof and I claim my right to wipe you off the face of this planet.

Jamie
    Free Member

You are Peaches Geldof and I claim my right to wipe you off the face of this planet.

Nukes are armed and ready to go.

.collateral damage has been given the all clear given her usual surroundings.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Peaches Geldof is Deadly Darcy and I claim my right to, like, lick him.

SamCooke
    Free Member

That video is ace. I can really relate to that! I used to pick on fat kids all the time until one of them kicked my arse.

Also, will you two girls stop bickering or sort it out like the men in the video. Cynic, just show him the bit and get it over and done with. I’d do it for you but I can’t be bothered searching.

rainbow
    Free Member
    user-removed
    Free Member

Yes! As a wee skinny lad, moving from a very soft, progressive school in Edinburgh , to a hard school in Aberdeen in primary seven, I was forced to defend my good looks from my classmates’ fists.

Moved up to secondary school with no network and got bits kicked out of me. The new school was utilitarian and full of loose, football-affiliated gangs. I had absolutely no interest in wendyball.

Eventually, my folks made me take up karate – think they wre fed up of taking me to A&E. And by Thor, I was surprised to find it worked!

Only had two run-ins and suddenly they went elsewhere for their kicks, literally.

Got a bullied child? Don’t go bothering the teachers, teach them how to box / kick / nuke from orbit.

cynic-al
    Free Member

You lot need your irony detectors serviced.

Jamie does good creative writing though.

Viewing 25 posts - 121 through 145 (of 145 total)

The topic ‘Bullying Fail…..’ is closed to new replies.