Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 145 total)
  • Bullying Fail…..
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

100% serious

course you are it is one of the things your posts are known for

Not sure I would defer to you on a definition of bullying either

cynic-al
    Free Member

Look here:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bullying

a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people.

Implicit is abuse of power – e.g. big lad bullies wee lad, teacher or boss bullies someone, group of people bully someone.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/goading

something that encourages, urges, or drives; a stimulus.

Simples 🙄

Rich
    Free Member

Bit much being slammed on his head! 😐

Is his eye blurred out at the end?

Jamie
    Free Member

cynic-al
    Free Member

There’s a difference between the terms, if you want your English to be lazy, that’s up to you.

Jamie – Member

You’re right cynic-al, but I’ll take this opportunity to slag you off for personal reasons

jon1973
    Free Member

he was picking on what he thought was a weaker person, being egged on by a group of his friends. Size is irrelevance in this case – he thought the fat kid would be an easy target. This is bullying.

Pigface
    Free Member

and so it begins 😯

Lifer
    Free Member

Obvious troll is obvious.

Jamie
    Free Member

Pigface:
    and so it begins

As it was foretold it would….

*beats drum*

GlitterGary
    Free Member

The EarnestTrackWorld Pedants have been out in force today haven’t they?

That is, hands down (or face down), the best thing I have seen on the Interweb for a long time.

Brilliant. Absolutely magnificent.

cynic-al
    Free Member

jon you’ve assumed quite a bit there and for that reason I disagree.

EDIT I read Jamie’s link – does indeed seem to be bullying but I wouldn’t have assumed that from the video (I had sound low at the start too)

baronspudulike
    Free Member

Your definition of bullying is excellent, well the dictionaries definition is, but all you have to do now is define what or who ‘weaker people’ are.

convert

Only thing better was that lad who leant out of a moving car to smack a cyclist and gets wiped out by another car or an imovable object – I forget which. Nowt better than a bit of comeuppance!

Definantely bullying – it might be a little lad vs a big unit but the little lad is a member of a group vs a single kid – seems to meet even cynical’s pedantic definition. The concept of “weaker” in your definition can also have phycological as well as physical attributes.

jon1973
    Free Member

…and for that reason I disagree.

and you are well within you’re rights to do so, but I don’t think I have assumed too much, other than perhaps the habitually nature of the small kids behaviour.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yeah don’t bother reading my explanation 🙄

ton

Al……….were you once like that small lad?
    i reckon you were, and that is why you are such a bitter little man now………… 😆

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

need to borrow a shovel Al?

dogbert
    Free Member

Only thing better was that lad who leant out of a moving car to smack a cyclist and gets wiped out by another car or an imovable object – I forget which. Nowt better than a bit of comeuppance!

normally I wouldn’t agree with that, but basic karma, that scrawny little git got what was coming to him

Fat kid yesterday

hexhamstu
    Free Member

wwaswas You are a complete **** idiot who seems to have no comprehension of the world outside. I’m 6′ 4″ now and have always been taller than people of my age. I’ve had the luck of meeting many little gob shites like this. People who are taller than the rest don’t need to bully people or start fights. They are clearly bigger and stronger, they have nothing to prove. Skinny little streaks of piss like this are always yapping on.

Respect to the big lad for smashing the little shit into the floor.

Cougar

it might be a little lad vs a big unit but the little lad is a member of a group vs a single kid

Moreover, little lad who’s a “scrapper” against big lad who’s “soft,” the big lad is weaker, size isn’t everything.

I was systematically bullied at school for about three years, only difference was, in terms of size difference my tormentor and I were the other way round to the lads in that video. It only stopped – well, slowed down considerably – after I snapped one day and snottered the fecker.

Little sod in the video got everything he deserved. Hopefully he’ll think twice next time.

sturmey
    Free Member

That is justice. I tell my lad “try not to let anyone hit you or if they do make sure you hit them back”

j_me
    Free Member

all you have to do now is define what or who ‘weaker people’ are

Weaker people are those that get bullied. Simples, innit.

chewkw
    Free Member

Woohoo! Tombstoned! Well nearly but good enough.

😆

molgrips
    Free Member

It is good to see someone get their comeuppance, however that kid could well be seriously injured. Getting a shoeing is fair punishment in the playground, but not a fractured skull.

Have to admit it was a very well executed piledriver tho.

jon1973
    Free Member

Yeah don’t bother reading my explanation

Yes sorry, just seen your excuse.

cynic-al
    Free Member

CharlieMungus – Member
    need to borrow a shovel Al?

For getting something wrong and admitting it?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ha ha you lot are so desperate to have a go at me – based on my previous behaviour?

As bad or worse than I ever behaved 🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Something smells fishy…
    I’ve witnessed plenty of bullying over the years, but never someone that weedy taking on someone that big.

What hexhamstu said.

Don’t know about your school TuckerUK, but in my school (comprehensive Peckham) the short kids were the only ones certain not to get bullied – there was absolutely no kudos in picking on a short guy. If anyone did try to bully a smaller/shorter kid, others would sort him out. Even if someone had a legitimate go at a shorter kid, there was a high probability that someone would deal with them.

The taller you were the more likely you were to get bullied – until you proved yourself of course. But even then there was a pecking order and taller kids like myself with a proven record would get challenged, ironically, often by your mates. Pathetic I know, but that’s how you impressed your peers and got yourself a reputation.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

iDave – Member

Something smells fishy…

I think the little punk was set up

Still, deserved everything he got

🙄

OK, so this is a guessing game right? We have to guess which bit you take issue with? Or are you actually backing the bully?

Tip: Cavemen communicated using simple symbols, doesn’t really cut the mustard these days though.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

ernie_lynch you’ve put it across slightly more eloquently than I did, well said.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Don’t know about your school TuckerUK, but in my school (comprehensive Peckham) the short kids were the only ones certain not to get bullied – there was absolutely no kudos in picking on a short guy. If anyone did try to bully a smaller/shorter kid, others would sort him out. Even if someone had a legitimate go at a shorter kid, there was a high probability that someone would deal with them.

The taller you were the more likely you were to get bullied – until you proved yourself of course. But even then there was a pecking order and taller kids like myself with a proven record would get challenged, ironically, often by your mates. Pathetic I know, but that’s how you impressed your peers and got yourself a reputation.

Tall, yes, absolutely! But this guy had the mass to go with it, he could have squashed his opponent! All the schools I went to guys of his stature commanded respect, though obviously if the guy was giving off those ‘victim’ vibes that dogs can smell then I guess size and shape count for nowt.

jon1973
    Free Member

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

All the schools I went to guys of his stature commanded respect

😕 All the more reason for picking a fight with them then.

EDIT : up until they had proved they could look after themselves of course !

Which I guess is precisely the moral of this story……I bet the fat guy didn’t get picked much on after that incident.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Pathetic I know, but that’s how you impressed your peers and got yourself a reputation.

?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFQQeUNaZtc[/video]

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

For getting something wrong and admitting it?

Oh didn’t see that! Where was that? Do clarify what bit you were wrong about? Was it the dictionary definitions? Are they still right?

coffeeking
    Free Member

At high school I occasionally got the odd moron trying it on, they seem to like picking on the biggest, quiet types thinking they’ll look hard. Generally walked away from them as I’m not a confrontational type, but occasionally saw red. Never had the same guy try it on twice once, it’s nice to see the bullies get what they deserve but I find watching it on youtube somewhat double edged.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Well done that lad.[bet he’s off to burger king to celebrate] 🙂

tazzymtb

well done big fella, anyone who thinks they are hard enough to invade someones personal space and then start punching them deserves everything they get. The only way I stopped being bullied at school was to finally get angry enough to hunt down the ring leader when he was on his own and put the fear of god into him with an axe. 😈

sambob
    Free Member

Deserved what he got.

Jamie
    Free Member

@RichPenny

Nicely played sir. Nicely played.

*tips hat*

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 145 total)

The topic ‘Bullying Fail…..’ is closed to new replies.