Bullying Fail…..

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • Bullying Fail…..
  • Premier Icon cynic-al
    Subscriber

Charlie the defs seen reasonable to me.

Like I said if you’re lazy about your English then go you, I always thought words had different meanings for a reason but you must know best.

The skinny kid’s face at the end of the first video is just priceless!

Hahahahahahaha!

😆

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

that kid could well be seriously injured.

He wasn’t though – read the Oz Telegraph article.

Mr Woppit

I haven’t the slightest idea what the people in the “Gang Starr” video are mumbling about, but this is amusing:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ZtXwYiDHA&has_verified=1[/video]

brakes

I like the way he takes a hook to the chin and just brushes it off, then takes a bit of taunting, no reaction, a few jabs…. then WHAM! tosses him up in the air and SLAMS him into the floor.
    and then the swagger at the end, knowing he’s earned his cakes…
    awesome.

Similar thing happened to me when I was a nipper, with a broadly similar outcome in the end. And yes… I was the big lad and employed a pretty similar response tactic.

Always was a bit of a gentle giant and that just attracted that kind of attention from the lads that wanted to appear hard. It absolutely is bullying I suppose, though I never really looked at it that way at the time (got called names quite a lot and had people try it on). Eventually you snap, cause some proper pain and it all stops. All in all it was a rather good move on my behalf and I hope the lad in this video finds the same! I don’t think he should have been punished as severely as the agitator but then I suppose they have to respond in some way to the fight. Then again the little lad did have the worse punishment as he was both injured physically and will also be widely mocked by his peers from now on!

Jamie

I haven’t the slightest idea what the people in the “Gang Starr” video are mumbling about…

To be fair I felt the same with the video you posted.

Come ‘ed!

Charlie the defs seen reasonable to me.

Like I said if you’re lazy about your English then go you, I always thought words had different meanings for a reason but you must know best.

I’m not lazy about my English. What now? You show me where you where you were wrong and admitted it?

Premier Icon Woody
    Subscriber

IMO the little turd got what he deserved and I’m only disappointed that they both received the same punishment.

The big lad acted with remarkable restraint after years of bullying and was acting in self-defence.

BTW as has been pointed out above, it is almost always the mouthy little gobshites who start the trouble, even when they get older. Hopefully he’s learned his lesson 😈

rainbow

Full kudos to the fatty sorting out the little sh!t, pity he didnt break his leg on the wall.

Bullies are scum of the earth 👿

jon1973

I like the way he takes a hook to the chin and just brushes it off

yes, after giving it his best shot with no real reaction, that should have been the cue he needed to realise that he may have bitten off more than he could chew. Not too bright.

Bit of a lame attempt at a piledriver though, wasn’t it ?
    I thought the idea was to drop them on their head.

What this thread needs is for us all to turn on someone…

*hmmm Al seems to be standing on his own*

Al smells of doggy doo doo!

brakes

it was a piledriver-suplex-bodyslam hybrid
    it will be his signature move when he’s on WWE

yunki

I’m sayin nuhhhhthin..

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Woppit’s chav video is amusing because it’s really not that big of a punch but it’s plenty. The oik clearly loves to dish it out but can’t take it in the slightest.

I only hope for the sake of the chubby guy that it didn’t rumble on afterwards.

Premier Icon cynic-al
    Subscriber

While I could NEVER condone violence, I’ve just re-watched both videos for scientific purposes and confirm I LMAO’d 😀

Did someone say something? I didn’t hear anything. I can just smell wee wee.

Premier Icon cynic-al
    Subscriber

Ha ha you sounds like the member I was alluding to…

Junkyard

tuckeruk he is saying and your argument is really poor – he doubts your ability to think things through logically.
    You not getting this point and then asking if he supports the bully addds some weight to this outrageous claim.
    HTH

and he is still not showing us where he was wrong and admitted it.

Premier Icon cynic-al
    Subscriber

CM how stupid are you? Or is it just laziness?

Did I see a personal insult crouched in a question?

probably both, you’re just going to have to show me, unless you are too stupid or ugly

Got some spunk in him that big lad!

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

well, I’m feeling the love…

I was trying to play devils advocate, to a certain extent – it’s too easy to judge the world based on a 60 second phone video. I think I was trying to make the point that, from a few seconds of video the motivations of both parties is unclear. On the surface it appeared to be an unprovoked attempt by the little kid to get a rise out the big kid (and, if it was he succeeded). Yes it was funny seeing the little kid getting hammered for what appeared to be attacking the big kid for no reason but they’d probably have both been suspended on the bsis of that video.

My view – bullying has to be over a period of time rather than as a one off incident – again a clip of one event doesn’t allow for that impression to be gained.

Kaesae – I didn’t attack you on the CRC thread – I said on a thread about bearings that I thought it best for you to promote your own product rather than make snide remarks about CRC ‘Free credit card fraud with every order’ – dissing your competitors is not good business practice – if you feel that’s an attack, then apologies. On the CRC thread I suggested that none of the cycling press had picked up on the CRC fraud thing and elicited a comment from them – the whole thing was being (at the time) denied by CRC – and that there seems to be little ‘consumer interest’ type writing in the mtb press (although subsequently I’ve received a WhatMTB with a ‘secret shopper’ thing in it so maybe that’s changing) – interestingly BikeBiz (a trade journal) has been doing secret shopper stuff for years and are quite scathing about shops on occasion.

Well, if folks need more evidence than that to decide wheter or not it was bullying then it is no wonder we hear of people walking by whilst others are attacked or robbed in full view of the general public. Or maybe I just have special powers, but my spidey-senses were certainly tingling there.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

I agree Charlie – it’s the obvious conclusion I was just trying to say it’s not the only one.

based on the video the little kid got a harsh lesson about picking on people bigger than you and thinking they won’t react and he deserved it.

bullheart

Always was a bit of a gentle giant

Me too. Always difficult when you don’t look for conflict and you’re big. I was given grief for years.

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

I was trying to make the point that, from a few seconds of video the motivations of both parties is unclear.

In isolation I’d agree, but in this particular case the situation has been well documented. “Casey” had been bullied for ages.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

but in this particular case the situation has been well documented. “Casey” had been bullied for ages

I clearly need to do more research before posting 😉

Lifer

I was quite small for the first couple of years at secondary school and got bullied until I snapped and smacked one straight in the nose, immediate blood and tears from him and no more bullying after that!

cranberry

Well done – I’d like to buy the big fella a pint.

Premier Icon cynic-al
    Subscriber

Ah so wwaswas agrees with me. For CM:

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

I was bigger and weirder than all the other kids at school until age about 14 or so. In junior school they used to taunt me mercilessly until I snapped and floored one of them. Didn’t stop them though they just kept doing it. We were only 7 or so tho.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

Ah so wwaswas agrees with me

Statistically, it was bound to happen sooner or later…

Premier Icon ourmaninthenorth
    Subscriber

Beign short and red haired, I got plenty of stick when younger.

The main instigator was a lad who was 6’1″ when he was 13. I battered him. It stopped.

Don’t think I’ve been in a fight since.

davesmate

That is justice. I tell my lad “try not to let anyone hit you or if they do make sure you hit them back”

I told my little girl exactly the same thing, my mrs went mad. The thing is I know it’ll get her in trouble one day but I Also told her as long as she didn’t start it I’ll back her all the way.

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Turn the other cheek.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 145 total)

The topic ‘Bullying Fail…..’ is closed to new replies.