Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Brazlians? I think not.
  • DrRSwank
    Free Member

Well, I have to share this.

I've been in San Francisco this week staying at the airport Marriot. Last night I went down to dinner, called a lift and waited. When it arrived I piled in to find 4 scantily clad young ladies in there.

I'm guessing the hotel has a pool as they were all in bikinis.

Two of the young ladies were, how shall I say it, built for comfort rather than speed.

I know this is hard to explain but I guess I was shocked and looked them up and down. What I saw had me biting my lip all the way down to reception.

The most ENORMOUS display muff tuft, beaver beard, fanny fur, whatever I have ever seen exploding from the two larger ladies bikinis.

I'm not just talking one or two spiders legs – I'm talking proper ZZ Top style beards!

My eyes were literally watering by the time I got out of the lift……

djglover
    Free Member

The Germans were in town then?

DrRSwank
    Free Member

No – these were American 'ladies'.

fisha
    Free Member

you've painted quite the picture …

but me honest … you looked twice didn;t you?

bananaworld
    Free Member

Isn't it about time someone said, "This thread is worthless without pics!"?

Hairychested
    Free Member

The most ENORMOUS display muff tuft, beaver beard, fanny fur, whatever I have ever seen exploding from the two larger ladies bikinis.

LMFHO

rs
    Free Member

maybe this little fellow got stuck in something other than a cardboard box

tazzymtb

it's been done before on the ball shaving thread but it's so appropriate

{No – we don't need to see that again, thanks – Mod}

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Tazzy – it was that bad!

I had my iPhone with me but didn't really fancy pulling it out and asking if they'd manage standing legs akimbo whilst I took shots of the rain forests between their ample thighs.

tazzymtb

think of it as natures dental floss 😉

tazzymtb

Booooooo to the moderators 😀

DrRSwank
    Free Member

think of it as natures dental floss

YUK!

Going down on that lot would have been like french kissing Rolf Harris!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Lucky they weren't Brazilians – you could have dreadlocks there instead (vide Max Cavalera).

tazzymtb

Going down on that lot would have been like french kissing Rolf Harris!

or felching giant haystacks

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Not sure you could felch GH. To be honest you'd have the same problem with the two hairy lift ladeez. Getting through the undergrowth to your goal would require Ray Mears and a darn good machete.

R979
    Free Member

tazzymtb

R979-LMAO at the pic

tazzymtb

cinnamon_girl

So … Dr **** … are you 'well-groomed'?

tazzymtb

cinnamon_girl please don't lead this towards the whole ball shaving thing again. I'm still mentally scared from last time and keep having re-occurring nightmares about stuart hall 😯

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Yes CG.

I've been trimming my foliage for 15 years or so now. In fact I'm trying to make a Topiary in the shape of Elvis riding an elephant at the moment. It's coming on nicely.

I hate long pubes.

They look bad, and are just a general irritant when things get frisky.

I also don't agree with being bald anywhere except on my head. Looking like a pre-pubescent 42 year old was never on my wish list……

cinnamon_girl

tazzy – well as the OP is moaning, it is only fair that we know whether he lives in a glass house!

It's like anything – the more you embrace it, the better the experience 😉

cinnamon_girl

So … tell me … what's wrong with the p0rn star look then? Genuinely interested.

tazzymtb

I like the one in the bottom right hand corner, a slight "muffin top" is quite endearing

DrRSwank
    Free Member

On a lady – nothing. On a man, well, it kind of makes your bits look like a shaved piglet – and there's nothing remotely attractive about that.

The thing is, and not getting too technical, to 'pleasure' a lady often involves a bit of combing and re-arranging of the foliage.

With a man – the fluff is well removed from the action.

So a lady being clean and nicely shaved is great, and saves you the embarassment of taking hair spray and a hair drier to bed.

For men – a discrete covering of no more that 5mm length hairs is perfect. I don't mind a shaved ball bag – but the Hitler tash needs to stay.

tazzymtb

I don't mind a shaved ball bag

TOOOOO much information! time for me to go and drink more booze to banish the mental images.

cinnamon_girl

Pretty informative reply Dr. 😀

OK, so do you ask your ladies how they prefer you to look?

I've just cracked open another beer, I really don't care what I say! 🙄

chewkw
    Free Member

EEwwwuuu … I nearly choked on my drink here … LOL! There should be a warning FFS.

😆

cinnamon_girl

Well, of course, if the man is "well-groomed", said lady could be extremely impressed. Cos being hairless makes it more impressive size-wise, doesn't it?

(C_G should not have had another beer shocker)

samuri
    Free Member

I like the one in the bottom right hand corner, a slight "muffin top" is quite endearing

While the bottom right lady was not at all appealing, she was 150% more attractive than the remainder of the skeletons that were in the rest of the pictures. Jesus! If I wanted to **** some bones I'd go down the butchers.

cinnamon_girl

Jesus! If I wanted to **** some bones I'd go down the butchers

😆

CountZero

Tazzymtb, I was scrolling down quite happily, until I got to your 'wet pussy' pic, at which point I nearly choked to death, as I had a mouthful of Pot Noodle at the time! That's not a euphemism, either. TBH, I prefer women who are built for speed rather than comfort, and are also sleek and streamlined. Pretty much hairless from the neck down. Nowt to do with pron star looks, just aestetics. That, and also the fact that a coughing fit 'cause of a hairball in the throat really spoils the occasion…

CountZero

Oh, and R979, can't say I fancy yours much… 😯

Diane
    Free Member

PMSL 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

Pot Noodle?????? 😯 that would kill you on your own.

alpin
    Free Member

djglover – Member

The Germans were in town then?

in my experience i've found the german girls to be well groomed…. those two scottish birds in croatia, however…… wooooo! didn't stop me mind.

Woody
    Free Member

In fact I'm trying to make a Topiary in the shape of Elvis riding an elephant at the moment

To save CG asking – African or Indian, there's quite a difference 😉

African is on the right !

cinnamon_girl

This has been an interesting thread!

Like the pic Woody!

Count – really? A pot noddle? 😉

mrchrispy

freaking thread of the week.
    well played people 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

aestetics

or asthetics……

… i've become quite the grammar nazi this evening.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Brazlians? I think not.’ is closed to new replies.