Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • Flouncers……..
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

JY – for one who likes to stress debate (see other threads today), the “safe (sic) us” comment is a little bizarre! As is the frequency of playing the ad hom defence card (see other threads) while using it at the same time. As for the accusation, you are entitled to your opinion, but I would call that an almost Stalinesque re-writing of history. 😉 But in the context of the topic under discussion, I am not sure of the need to personalise the issue though. MY point was a general one, it is sad when people, especially those who appear to live on here, can’t understand the need to play by the rules. If YOU want to personalise it, so be it….

Of course, I may have completely misunderstood your post entirely and missed the point that the subtle and wonderful irony was intended. If that was the case, then chapeau sir!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Ah you usual what me defence – I doubt you are so lacking in self awareness but thanks for the gentle attack saying its me who does this -your post [ re TJ]are almost always gentle ad hominems hence you get away with it – I would not ban you or even consider it but your denial is frankly bizarre – why not read your post at me and see how many you can count?

MY point was a general one, it is sad when people, especially those who appear to live on here, can’t understand the need to play by the rules. If YOU want to personalise it, so be it….

I dont think you think that for a second and find it rather strange you think anyone would buy it as well given your post. Granted you are good at posting in a style so you can deny you do what you are so obviously doing.

As for the ad hominems and me, like many i can and do occasionally do it [ not that often these days though] but it is not at the core of my posting and I would not deny it when I was so obviously doing it lest I look silly. However if YOU want to then so be it ……

I dont mind you at all and rather enjoy debating with you but I find your denials of your style somewhat odd tbh.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Boom, boom!

Let’s leave it there! As you say “nice” debate is fun!

piemonster

Sod that

FIGHT!!!!!

RealMan
    Free Member

The rain… It makes them restless…

Junkyard
    Free Member

Since the ban we only have the undercard left and this is as close as you will get

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Nah, it’s supervising GSCE maths revision. 😉 A quick glance at STW is a little relief from bearings and the cosine rule!!!! 😉

RealMan
    Free Member

the cosine rule!!!!

Urgh. You have my deepest sympathies.

Fancy explaining linear representations of finite groups to me instead? I don’t get them. At all.

legend
    Free Member

(If its the Duane I’m thinking of then I think they know each other.)

It is, and they do

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Fancy explaining linear representations of finite groups to me instead? I don’t get them.

Oh Sure, lets all do that like a bunch of lemmings

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)

The topic ‘Flouncers……..’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM