Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Audi? Mini male chicken?
  • Olly
    Free Member

Just been tailed home by some c*ck ring in an Audi RS, he was probably about 7, at most.
    I was not left lane hogging i hasten to add, both lanes of the A30 were as full as each other, and we were flowing along nicely at 70 officer (85)

2 feet of my rear bumper all the way home, and when he finally decided to undertake me, in a fleeting gap on my left, he then spent the rest of the journey riding the arse of the ford he just got stuck behind (that was in front of me), jumping on his brakes as he kept running up behind it, and occasionally making "I enjoy to pleasure myself" gestures in his rear view mirror at me.

ANYWAY.
    got to exeter, he made some APPALLING lane decisions, missed a few gears at the lights (probably couldn't reach the pedals properly), and ended up a whole heap of car behind us all, which made me smile, up to the point i was disappointed i couldn't indicate to him that he had a little Richard.

he also had a crap numberplate

"5000S MW" i think it was, probably means something to someone somewhere, but not me

ANYWAY, i thought i would share with you, my opinion that i think this man/boy, wearing "shades" on the most overcast day in weeks, was a prized peenarse.

"Its not so much i want to "Kill" him, I just, want him to not be alive anymore"

If you got this far without rolling your eyes and saying "boring", Thanks for listening.

scaredypants

and when he finally decided to undertake me

schoolboy error on your part there – really should've closed the gap & kept him wedged in the other lane for a while at that point. No wonder he was abusing you

duntmatter
    Free Member

🙄 boring.

zaskar
    Free Member

I slow down to 50 so they get bored and overtake and just ignore them.

Or ue your hands free kit and call the police and say you feel threatened…

They'll be there in 10… 8)

Talkemada
    Free Member

Ah, I was needing a little nap, thanks.

marsdenman
    Free Member

keep foot on the gas – lightly flick brake pedal with left foot – on my motor the brake lights come on well in advance of braking effect…
    i find that normally sends the message.

(note – only deployed if I look in the mirror and note vehicles behind him have also noted he's a bit of an idiot and are therefore keeping well back…)

Drac

Hmmm 85 in a 70 and you have the nerve to call him a cock.

fadda

+1 for the brake testing, I'm afraid

Edit: I wish I was the perfect law abiding citizen and didn't EVER break a law. Then I could infer someone was an idiot just for keeping up with all the other traffic…

bassspine
    Free Member

just chill out, drop back, let the w@nker burn petrol at £7 a gallon….
    I used to get competitive, now I count 10, take a breath, and let the fools fight it out amongst themselves. It's too easy to make a dangerous mistake on the road, and it could hurt a lot.

Obviously I still get mightily pissed off with bimbly old men driving at 38mph everywhere, but they deserve it.

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

yep just chill out slow right down (that real winds people up) let him come past and laugh hartley when he only make a car length

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Audi? Mini male chicken?’ is closed to new replies.