Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Athleteshop.co.uk
  • astormatt
    Free Member

Got a set of tyres in my basket, before i push buy, any horror stories about them?

Tyres are £25 cheaper than elsewhere even with the high postage costs of £9!

richwales

No issues for me – good comms throughout. Took about 3 days to receive cassette

Del

If they have stock, great, if they don’t, forget it

Esme
    Free Member

I tried to buy from Athleteshop in 2016, but some items were out of stock, so I cancelled the whole order.

Communication was good, though, and I’d be happy to order from them again.

astormatt
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies. I have gone and ordered them, they have said delivered by Thursday. Fingers crossed i have no issues.

kissmylapierre
    Free Member

Just ordered a running vest from them took about a week to arrive was much cheaper than uk places

pdw
    Free Member

Have ordered from them a few times, and have always been good to deal with.  Often have very good prices on Schwalbe tyres.  My only issue is that they weren’t very up front about the fact that they’re based in the Netherlands, despite the .co.uk address, so returns are potentially expensive, but it looks like they’ve now got that sorted with a UK return address.

astormatt
    Free Member

PDW – Yes the tyres are Schwalbe and are very good. They are way cheaper than the Uk and cheaper than the Germans….

Poopscoop

Yeah, ordered couple of bike parts. Great price and arrived pretty quick.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Athleteshop.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.