Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • At last!!! Something to make you proud to be British
  • binners

In these dark, post-Brexit days, a beacon of hope to the world. Maybe this is what a ‘Global Britain’ really means

Britains consume more chop per sitting than anyone else in the world

Some 36.8% of people surveyed in England said they could get cocaine within 30 minutes, and 37.4% in Scotland, placing them fifth and sixth in the world rankings.

Drug users in England were found to consume the second highest amount of cocaine in a single session (0.7g), beaten only by Scotland globally.

So give yourself a pat on the back, you lot!

There were no associated figures for hookers, but I’m presuming there’s equivalence. You can’t do one without the other really, can you?

km79
    Free Member

Don’t we also have the most impure as well though? Maybe that’s why we consume so much, there’s barely anything in it.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Proud to be Scottish*. Slightly embarrassed to be British.

* Inventors of the Munchy Box amongst other things.

binners

Purity is right up at the moment, and has apparently never been higher* apparently

What a time to be alive?

* see what I did there?

Drac

Just Snort.

BillMC

Prince Charlie

alanf
    Free Member

Thought this was going to be Greggs related!

Is disappoint

Ro5ey
    Free Member

What I don’t get is people still doing it at our age (mid 40s) ?

Apart from all the other reasons why it’s questionable ….. When d’you think they’ll realise how scummy it is nicking to the bogs together every 10 minutes and grow out of it…. Mid 50s? Mid 60s??

Wronguns

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

I’ve seen the future, it’s garlic bread and cannabis pizza

RustySpanner

Must be why everyone’s so slim these days…🙂

I remember when coke was a bit unusual and angry arseholes could be easily identified because they were just arseholes, not because they’ve been gakking all night.

Isn’t it ludicrously expensive? Never been a fan, usually because I’m capable of talking bollocks for hours anyway……

perchypanther
    Free Member

Never been a fan, usually because I’m capable of talking bollocks for hours anyway……

Can you imagine what I’d be like? Ripped  to the tits on coke?

A truly frightening prospect. 😉

hols2
    Free Member

There were no associated figures for hookers

Is that what the costumes were for?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Good to see the jocks in top spot!

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Coke was ludicrously expensive in my teens, hence only **** doing it, now it costs the same, so it’s pretty cheap, (Also it’s shit) so every Muppet does it.

RustySpanner

Can you imagine what I’d be like? Ripped  to the tits on coke?

Exactly.

🙂

Just say no…..

slowoldman

Will the price go up when post-Brexit tariffs are applied?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I remember when coke was a bit unusual and angry arseholes could be easily identified because they were just arseholes, not because they’ve been gakking all night.

Ay, during my Clubbing days when the MDMA crowd were edging more and more along the “could do with something more zingy” a few of my mates entered the world of snorting the vile stuff.. to this day a couple still do when they’ve been working through the night on some trade deal or such (though ketamine is the choice de jour these days)

Plenty of cokeheads coming out of Bogs early hours of the morning, most couldn’t be bothered cleaning up after themselves and would be licking their lips or rubbing their top lips like they were about to disappear.. All not very flattering, and quite disgusting.

Obvious is obvious I never touched Drugs, in the main because I was always the freeking responsible one clearing up their mess or them or their world post snorting contests.

I am a bit surprised at the figures being banded about in the press though. It was never really hard to get hold of back in the 90’s ,but that often did involve some shitty drive through Town to some dodgy part of Islington. Now it seems you can get you’re own Deliveroo style to your door mate, no questions.. eh.

They should make it illegal ………….

Klunk
    Free Member

means nothing without the hookers

joolsburger
    Free Member

It seems a popular pastime with quite a few of the grown up kids crowd in my leafy bit of Surrey. Quite funny to see a group of late forty something’s going back to someone’s place after a quiet evening out at the pub for a “cheeky coke session” while the kids are off at uni. Infantile really but they have the cash to do it.

towzer

c’mon Binners, having a world record is not to be sniffed at

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘At last!!! Something to make you proud to be British’ is closed to new replies.