Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • April fools pranks
  • michaelmcc
    Free Member

I need to prank some of my housemates for april fools.. would be rude not to! The only ones I can think of are mince meat in the toothpaste and cling film on the toilet seat. Any other ideas? Not sure how much of a joke they’ll take it as they aren’t really my mates. But we’ll see!

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Superglue their eyelids together whilst they are asleep.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Bovril in the showerhead. Always a winner.

thegreatape
    Free Member

One of my housemates has asked me every morning for the last month ‘Is is Easter today?’, so on Sunday I’m going to tell him it is, then when he reaches for his chocolate egg hit him with the bad news.

chvck
    Free Member

😆

dan74
    Free Member

Set off a smokebomb downstairs at 5.30am and run round in a blind panic shouting FIRE!!!
    Maybe not such a good idea as you’ll probably get filled in afterwards 😆

cheez0
    Free Member

this thread should have a warning about spoilers

I will be extra carefull now, esp getting into the shower or sleeping with my eyes closed.

donsimon
    Free Member

Wait until they go to bed then glue all the household furniture, carpets etc to the ceiling.

alexxx
    Free Member

key his car

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’m an early start at work on Sunday, how can I April fool 50 prisoners? (without getting sacked or hospitalised)

bruneep

Write their release papers.

scaredypants

Essel – tell them no more pies or pasties can be served unless still frozen, as the prison can’t afford the VAT bill

OP – decant some petrol in the kitchen (perhaps best if you just use water in the can though)

MrTrump
    Free Member

Fake a letter head from the local planning department that your road is going to be a no parking zone, tie the notices to the lamp post outside your house and sit and watch. No good if you already are a no parking zone 🙁

Did this a couple of years ago outside my kids primary school.

Headmistress spent ages on the phone to the local council trying to sort it and the parents went ape over it, I even signed it Micheal M Ouse and no one cottoned on. 🙂

Muke
    Free Member

key his car

Thats maybe a bit extreme but a single thread taken from the edge of some duct tape and then applied to car bodywork makes for an excellent reproduction scratch.

AdamW
    Free Member

Chopped garlic in his underwear drawer, FTW.
    Replace his pillow with cornflakes.
    Crumble a digestive in his bed. Chocolate one if you’re feeling really naughty.

I did those to a mate once. I had to run *very* fast. No girlies would go near him for a while due to the whiff of garlic.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I used to use this for wind ups.

Send email to anyone from anyone and receive the replies….

I have been evil with it years ago.

Sharp mail clicky

Such pleasures included;

Email from Specialized stolen bike recovery squad after a pal bought a spesh off eBay and took it to the LBS for a service.

Email to a colleague about his new car being ruined by an overflowing septic tank on the ship it was on during import.

Email to a friend from Easyjet updating him on their policy about hydraulic disc brakes on mountain bikes and all brake systems must be drained of oil prior to departure,

oh the fun I’ve had.

yossarian
    Free Member

Firstly,

Mr trump – outstanding work

Coolhandluke – I cannot begin to tell you how useful that link is. 😉

Anyway back on topic, April fooling your housemates is too easy; pig’s head in the fridge, Jehovah’s witnesses in sitting room, a string of call girls and pizza deliveries on the doorstep, perhaps some mobile plant delivered outside, scraps from the local chippy in a big heap outside the front door, a few posters up in the neighbourhood introducing your housemates as the new BNP candidates for the area. Etc. It all depends on how good you are at talking to people and how venomous/creative your mind is.

Personally I’d say you are better off fooling the neighbourhood. New tesco opening? New travellers site just down the road? 3rd runway at heathrow moved to your town? Asylum seekers centre on local playing field? Just tap into local prejudice and watch the carnage. Faked planning applications are easy, it really works if you mailshot a few houses too – particularly if its where the local gossips live.

Fill
    Your
    Boots
    🙂

PJM1974
    Free Member

Oh here’s a good one – release a promotional pic of a ill proportioned 29er version of a much loved Halifax made trail bike. I mean, what silly bugger is going to take that seriously?

*hides*

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

release a promotional pic of a ill proportioned 29er version of a much loved Halifax made trail bike. I mean, what silly bugger is going to take that seriously?
    That may have worked on Sunday morning but traditionally April fools pranks must be instigated on April 1st & before noon that day.

penguinni

There is a particularly posh area outside Belfast and for years the area has been blighted by a chap who owns lots of land but uses his massive front garden as a scrap yard. His neighbours hate him and have often campaigned to have him clean up his act. His neighbours do come across as rather pompus.

One year the local paper reported that this chap had won a contract to raise scuttled WW2 U Boats from off the coast of Ireland and carried an interview with him were he explained at great length how he was going to transport the U Boats by low loader to his land and then cut them up for scrap.

His neighbours were outraged and the story made local TV. The newly formed Residents Association spokesman ( think posh pompus git) stating that UBoats would not be allowed tnrough his village was priceless.

It was a total wind up of course. Sadly not in April but ingenious nonetheless

maccruiskeen

I’m an early start at work on Sunday, how can I April fool 50 prisoners? (without getting sacked or hospitalised)

When I worked in a prison it was a fad amongst the prisoners to claim special diet requirements, made up allergies, veganism, various religions in the hope that having to have a plate of food prepared specially for you it would taste better than the vat of grey mince they were getting served from each day.

One of my colleagues had a huge Dick Strawbridge style moustache. I told the lags that this was because he was a filter feeder, and even though we were in Birmingham the prison authorities were obliged to bring in vats of fresh sea water teaming with live krill every day. The canteen served it in a big bucket and he’d just stick his head in it.

wombat

When I worked in a prison it was a fad amongst the prisoners to claim special diet requirements, made up allergies, veganism, various religions in the hope that having to have a plate of food prepared specially for you it would taste better than the vat of grey mince they were getting served from each day.

One of my colleagues had a huge Dick Strawbridge style moustache. I told the lags that this was because he was a filter feeder, and even though we were in Birmingham the prison authorities were obliged to bring in vats of fresh sea water teaming with live krill every day. The canteen served it in a big bucket and he’d just stick his head in it.

Absolute genius 😆

bol

My first proper lol in ages. Thank you mac.

uwe-r
    Free Member

Take contents of pants draw and soke in water. Pop in the frezzer until solid. Back into pants draw.

Clasic.

rossi46
    Free Member

Get one of these, make em a cup of cold tea and put some ominous looking chunks of chocolate in there 😉

rossi46
    Free Member

Or you could do the old ‘turn the lights out in the toilet cubicle and flamethrower them under the door with a can of WD40 and a match’ trick.
    No one gets hurt and you’ll scare the sh1t out of them. Literally 😆

MSP

Flaperon

I put up some planning application notices around my local village (on council headed notepaper), written in very pompous council-ese announcing that to bring the village in line with European harmonisation Pound Street would be renamed as Euro Street.

Misjudged that one a bit, not far from flaming pitchforks marching on the council offices until they pleaded innocence.

sweepy
    Free Member

esselgruntfuttock – Member

Leave a key in the door (not the right one)

rossi46
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d154TjN7IY4[/video]

Get LOTS of industrial clingfilm! 😆

julianwilson
    Free Member

😀

For maximum points you need to get in the car and do pedals/seats etc, and also go over/underneath it a few times.

Not that I have ever tried. 😀

project
    Free Member

Pretend youre a highly paid governmnet minister , and say on national tv, plebs had better stock up on fuel and fil a few Gerry cans and store it at home.

Be a left wing politicican and win a huge majority in an election.

Naw, never work, nobody wouuld ever fall those,

What about saying the local petrol station is charging half price for fuel due to a computer/till glitch, and for them to fill their cars up before 12.00pm when the engineer is due.

O/P, type out an offical looking letter from the landlord giving them a few days to vacate as he is letting the house out to imigrants from Scotland.

cyfa89
    Free Member

Fabreze bomb.

maccruiskeen

I need to prank some of my housemates

do the washing up 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnt7ShK9sgE[/video]

thegiantbiker
    Free Member

Duct tape on the arms overnight.

thegreatape
    Free Member

There’s quite a lengthy one on the UKClimbing website this morning.

http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=67004

I can’t decide whether or not to start in indignant thread on it.

EDIT – I think I will, might get some of the humourless brigade spitting their muesli out, even if it is a bit obvious.

dawson

here’s another thats posted today, but its not very funny

http://dirt.mpora.com/news/tragic-machining-death-straitline.html

wrightyson
    Free Member

Firebox’s efforts.
    Tenttanic

wrightyson
    Free Member

And another
    Footbooteo
    😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘April fools pranks’ is closed to new replies.