Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Anyone used Singletrack bikes in Midlothian?
  • carlos
    Free Member

Just asking like as purchased a rebuild kit for my pedals off the website and payed via Paypal on 05/06/12 and so far not heard a peep nor received said kit?.

I’ve had all the confirmation emails and Payment has completed, even sent an email to check everything bu had no reply.

He’s not another Mr Hinde or Mr Anthony is he?? Or are they just pish at posting stuff out?

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Bought a new Commencal from them a couple of years ago.

Really nice guy, he pretty much assembled the bike for me prior to popping it in the post as I knew less than nothing about bikes at the time.

carlos
    Free Member

Humm, legit then just pish at posting out

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

From your use of ‘pish’ I’m guessing you’re reasonably local?

My bike got to Dorset in 2 days so give them a ring!

carlos
    Free Member

Nah not a local.

I’m from Cheshire don’t you know 😉

stanfree
    Free Member

One of my old workmates sisters is a partner In the shop , I think they are a fairly established outfit . I actually thought there shop was In Gala but now seems to be in Bonnyrigg.
    I think you will be pretty safe with them.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Give Dave a buzz. He’s a cool guy so it sounds like something’s gone amiss.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Call them tomorrow? I’d start with that.

toys19
    Free Member

I’ve bought 2 bikes from them, a kona ute and my recent Saracen Zen. Good value and quick despatch. Must a got lost..

carlos
    Free Member

I’ll chase up tomorrow then if he’s normally pretty good on dispatch/posting out etc..

Cheers

DickBarton

Been superb each time I’ve used them.

Diane
    Free Member

Dave is one of the most sound guys I know – give him a ring 🙂

carlos
    Free Member

Well turns out he’s waiting for the kits to arrive with him (shown in stock on the site, but thats another topic) but it took me to call him, not what I’d call good communication tbh especially as its not in stock

Said he’d chase delivery and let me know when they are due, so will just have to wait it out

Dave here to the rescue… 🙂

Please accept my apologies Carlos. You have somehow been missed off the list for comms. We initially had a problem with stock and Crank Brothers discontinuing these kits… however the amazing people at 2Pure (Crank Brothers distributors) have sorted me out and are dispatching these to me today. I expect your kit will be with you within the next 2-3 days. Apologies it took so long!

Incidently I tried calling the landline number I have on your account but its going to answer machine?

carlos
    Free Member

No worries mate, thanks for sorting it out

Answer machine is on as at work 😉

Carl

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used Singletrack bikes in Midlothian?’ is closed to new replies.