Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone riding in Garforth/Kippax area?
  • Iand
    Free Member

Im going stircrazy here and am looking for other folks up for some fun riding around East Leeds one or two nights a week, anyone out there?

firestarter
    Free Member

i live in whinmoor and would be up for a few rides but not for the next couple of weeks im afraid. its easier in the days for me sometimes due to shift tho. where are you based mate

Iand
    Free Member

Im Kippax based, I do work days mostly but often finish earlier(having said that some evenings are spoken for), I dont have a problem with slinging the bike in the car and starting wherever, give me another shout when times good!

johnhoo
    Free Member

more the north to northwest side of town, although we have been known to ride from Alwoodley, Scarcroft areas – http://www.northleedsmtb.com

The rides page is often not updated for weeks on end – not laziness on my part, more a case of hearing about it too late to post up.
    However, there is a very lively North Leeds thread on http://www.bikemagic.com > forums > rides. If there’s nowt on there, it’s not happening

Gooner
    Free Member

i am in scholes and will be out over the weekend if you want to join me

CHB

I live near Oulton/Swillington and often ride out by methly/cas and garforth. send me a mail in profile if you want a ride out with a fat 30something!

ton

land, i am in rothwell. well up for a spin a couple of nights a week.

Iand
    Free Member

Brilliant didnt expect to get so many local replies thanks all!
    It seems there are several of us quite close perhaps its worth all getting out? if not Im off during next week except Tuesday, Im best normally on wednesday eves,Ill try and work out how to mail in profile to you all!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone riding in Garforth/Kippax area?’ is closed to new replies.