• This topic has 45 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by t-p26.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Anyone ridden a Mondraker Vantage???
  • chrisdw
    Free Member

I find it fantastic to climb on.

They only sell them on PlanetX website. Not OnOne. For some reason?! They are tubeless ready as well!

moneytrain81
    Free Member

How bizarre, especially as it is listed as an On-One by name. Worth bearing in mind when it comes to replacements. My frame still hasn’t arrived . . . In transit to here though apparently now, dying to get it. Only problem is I can’t ride it til the new crankset I bought is back in stock at Leisure Lakes.

Mind you, I actually hope I’ve bought the right type to be honest.

moneytrain81
    Free Member

Just re-looking at the pic of yours, and that frame looks quite small for a large, height wise.

I’ve ordered a small as I’m 5′ 7″ and every other bike I’ve had has been small, so figured I was safe. Looking at yours, I wonder how tiny mine will be.

moneytrain81
    Free Member

Just got my frame only build back off the mechanic this afternoon! Looking forward to trying it out. Increased my forks to 160mm at tf tuned as well.

mattwc
    Free Member

any updated opinions on these?

i’m looking to get one but their doesn’t seem to be many reviews on them.

whats it like size wise? I’m 6’6 just wondered if the XL will be big enough.

t-p26
    Free Member

After much thought, research, and discussion, I pressed the ORDER button on an L size, 511" Lets see what happens when it arrives in a couple of weeks time :D. First complete hardtail purchase since 2001...Dare say Im almost excited!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Anyone ridden a Mondraker Vantage???’ is closed to new replies.