Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone purchased from Bike outlet?
  • Danno72
    Free Member

Looking at getting some Hope brakes form bike outlet in york. Before I hit the buy now button, just wondering if anyone has dealt with them?

Cheers

Dan

BoardinBob

Yes and they were good. Others have had poor experiences though

steveh

I've ordered from them before. Changed some shorts i bought for a different size without any questions and refunded when half of it when they couldn't supply 2 pairs in the new size.

forge197
    Free Member

yep I used them bought some wheels they have been spot on.

maggsy99
    Free Member

bought fox forks from them no problems at all …….

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Had great service each time. Called them last weekend to cancel an order which they did, (no questions asked) and received an immediate refund. Good shop 😀

sv

Woeful service with plenty of lies told to me when I purchased a set of Hope Hoops. They never had them in stock as I overheard a conversation when I should have been put on hold. When the girl came back on she told me their courier had lost them and no they didn't have a tracking number for the delivery. Two weeks between ordering and receiving a refund – I will never order from them again.

Danger-Mouse
    Free Member

Do a search on here for them, there was a thread a little while back.

I'll never use them again, really bad to deal with. My experience was posted in that other thread along with many other bad experiences 👿

Danno72
    Free Member

Thanks to everyone for the replies. Think I'll pay the extra and go some where else.

Cheers

anotherstan
    Free Member

i've had lots of stuff from them, in store and phone orders. never had a problem. usually fairly competative with the prices also 😉

Northwind

I've always got on perfect with them but you do hear quite a few gripes about slow dispatch and out-of-stock stuff claimed as in-stock.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone purchased from Bike outlet?’ is closed to new replies.