Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone know where Road Bike Party was filmed?
  • bearnecessities

Not very bang on trend, but whenever I watch it (such as tonight, I love MA 🙂 ) I keep thinking “that’s Bristol” and then “that’s Southampton” and then “that’s Blackpool” and so on.

Any attempts at Googling seems to ring up RBP 2, which doesn’t do it for me that much.

Seems Martyn is doing well though, which makes me happy. In my eyes the only blokes that deserve my interpretation of “He’s a legend” status are my Dad, and Martyn 🙂

Anyhow, anyone know where I can find out what the locations were for RBP 1?

peter1979
    Free Member

The bit where he’s riding over the top of a bridge is bristol, near temple meads station.

wukfit
    Free Member

Some of it is on the Isle of Wight and Bournemouth…. I think!

bearnecessities

See, that’s what’s getting to me! I think I recognise bits as Bristol and bits as Bourenmouth (not Southampton) and so on. I just want to know answers! 😀

Rosss
    Free Member

When you attempt a remake please film it from several angles 😆

bearnecessities

😀

monkeyboyjc

It’s filmed in various locations, Bristol and Bournemouth being the more obvious ones due to there more prominent locations.
    Was lucky enough to ride with Martyn for tge day a couple of days after the release of RBPARTY1 at Bristol Octoberfest. He confirmed that there were multiple locations dependent on where he and Rob were in the country at the time. The shot of him riding over the bridge in Bristol had about 6 cameras set up with just him and Rob filming from one camera, people casually walking past ££ worth of filming gear left unattended.

mattherby
    Free Member

Some parts are also filmed in Portcawl South Wales. Martyn lives in the same town as myself as see him about now and again on his 3 wheeler road bike. Good to see he’s still biking 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know where Road Bike Party was filmed?’ is closed to new replies.