Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone got a Yamaha YSP-2500 soundbar thing?
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Experiences? Recommended? Seem to get very great reviews.

Thanks.

scotlandthedave
    Free Member

I dont have experience of this model, but last year i picked up its older brother on ebay for 120 quid with a big subwoofer. I picked it because it was exactly the size to sit on the shelf under the TV. Its a virtual 5.1 system and the performance, considering its a single unit, is incredible. With the subwoofer and something like Saving Private Ryan on the box its an incredible depth of sound and the 5.1 really does work. enough to make the dog look round to see where the bullets are coming from!

review of the YSP600 here which helped me choose. I can only imagine the 2500 is even better than this. Sorry mght not be very helpful directly, but the Yamaha stuff does seem to be well regarded on the AV forums.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Thanks, sounds good, especially at that price! May see if I can find a demo somewhere.

vorlich
    Free Member

I have the YSP 600 and would recommend one. Miles better than inbuilt speakers. Doesn’t really compare to a full multi speaker setup, but if you want to go the soundbar route, it’s a good choice.

I used to run mine with a sub, but in all honesty I think it’s better without.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Quick bump for anyone who might have one…?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Hovering over the buy button here. Still be good to hear from anyone who has one…?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Yamaha YSP-2500 soundbar thing?’ is closed to new replies.