Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Anyone going on holiday this weekend?
  • Tracey

Where are you going?

Were of for 2 weeks with Bike Verbier, just finished getting the bikes ready, now going to have my nails done, get waxed and then out for tea.

Just need to load the car up and will be setting of at midnight.

Tommorrow will be the French Alps an Saturday the Swiss Alps.

Have FUN

Tracey

RealMan
    Free Member

We're leaving Friday (tomorrow).

Driving down to ventoux to start off with, then d'huez. Then a week with the white room.

TheSwede
    Free Member

My manager. Woop woop.

hainey
    Free Member

Off to see the guys at TrailAddiction in Les Arcs. Can't wait for the break.

singlespeedstu

TheSwede – Member

My manager. Woop woop.

Does that mean you'll be spending most of next week making special videos with your collegue gimp.

Kieran

Yep,

UK tour: start Saterday at Cwmcarn then working round the Welsh trail centres till Friday. Saterday night out in Newcastle for a mates birthday, Up to the boarders on Sunday starting at Glentress and spending the rest of the week riding untill we're bored/dead/hungry then down to Devon for a few days surfing, sailing and drinking!

Can't wait!

GRAEMEJONES

See you Saturday afternoon Tracey !!
    My-self and Kerry are not leaving until about 6 ish tomorrow night, then straight through to Lucy's.

wheelz
    Free Member

Off to Morzine tomorrow for a week with the family. All have bikes, so there'll be a few family rides, but I'll be getting out on my own a fair bit too.

rOcKeTdOg

I'm on holiday now, back Sunday then only 2 weeks to the next one

nasher
    Free Member

Not exactly a holiday but going over the border into France – Provence, on Saturday doing a weeks worth of trail riding and searching.

Cant wai…and then 2 weeks in the UK!!

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Tomorrow night on the midnight ferry Dover-Dunkerque (£32 return for 2 + T4 Camper, not smug or owt 😀 ) Drive through the night and Saturday to Vall D'Aran in the Pyrenees then 2 weeks of touring, biking around Cataluna inc beach. Can't wait

NickScots
    Free Member

Yes/No. Been back for a week after 4 in the Alps/Pyrenees – Luchon, les Houches, Ax 3 Domaines, Annecy.

Still off till the 15-08.

Did GT bLack y'day. Will wait for weather break and off to sea kayak, canoe, swim, bike (road and mtb) from Fort Bill, Arisaig, Skye, Ullapool, Blabair and after being there at Easter, Golspie. Return via Gorms.

Nick

simonb
    Free Member

Off to Les Arcs with BikeVillage Sat for a weeks fun 🙂

elaineanne
    Free Member

having your nails done ???? no point in that …they will be ruined in a day or so ! lol… i never have my nails professionaly done due to the fact they wont look nice for too long..what with riding 2-3 times a week… lol sometimes i do my whippets nails just for fun instead…lol 😉

Tracey

Car is now loaded and bikes on the back, bath is nearly full and im going for a soak before we set off.

See you on Saturday Greame, still got the disc in the car for you from last time.

Got to look good on the trails, The girls have also had theirs done.

Kate has put her nail art kit in so they can always be redone.

Tracey

Gary_C

Yep! 8 of us off to Morzine on Saturday for 8 days.

Bike all packed 'n ready to go!!

carbon337
    Free Member

Fort William area on Saturday for a week, been off this week at home in Northumberland, walking in cheviots today 🙂

Tracey

Thats it, were off

Tracey

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

All right for some, eh? Waxing, nails, whippets….

I may tie a hanky on my head, and go and sit in the sandpit at the local kid's playground. String vest all pressed and starched. Gherkins on standby. Might even treat meself to a pickled egg, actually.

saxabar
    Free Member

A week with TrailAddiction Saturday, off to North Wales (based in Betws-Y-Coed) for a week after that and this week managed to score a cheap week in Chamonix after that. Today's a case of happy packing and fettling. Happy days!

teagirl
    Free Member

I'm taking 3 mad kids camping on Anglesey for 3 nights tomorrow. Don't think that counts as a holiday tho'….. Cornwall in August may just comply to holiday rules tho… 🙂

hainey
    Free Member

A week with TrailAddiction Saturday

See you there! 😀

saxabar
    Free Member

Ha – excellent. The Goatshed for me, you?

hainey
    Free Member

Yup. Goatshed too.

saxabar
    Free Member

See you in Geneva then! 😀

sambob
    Free Member

Not going on holiday, already here 🙂 Salcombe is my 2nd most favourite place in the world. My wallet doesn't like it though.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Why are loads of people post one the internet that they're going on holiday, and how long for. Seems a strange thing to do in terms of the security of your home.

I know you probably think you can't be traced, but you never know.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Been in dovon since Wednesday. One more night here then off to newquay then into Wales for some biking.

nickf
    Free Member

Off to Morzine tomorrow morning. Proper DH bikes for self and the kids, so it'll hopefully be a lot of fun. Then there's the Zipwire, cheese, white water rafting, more cheese, canyoning, walking, and tartiflette (with cheese).

BillMC

In Sydney for the weekend, off to Byron Bay next week.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Anyone going on holiday this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.