Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Any other sad f~~~~~s on here at this time of the night?
  • freeman
    Free Member

Well? You’re either pizzed or really rather lonely!!

Me included obviously. (Pissed) I’m quite a typisst when im drunkkkk.

stevomcd
    Free Member

I am on here while wrestling with outlook in the background, trying to send some large files to meet a deadline tomorrow. Not happy.

Drac

It’s only 1am

devs
    Free Member

tick!
    Usually go out Friday night. Staying in with quiet beer and Comic Relief because I’ve got a piss up tomorrow starting with the rugby. Will get an AM ride in first though so I don’t feel too guilty about all the beer I’m gonna have.

SammySammSamm
    Free Member

Bugger. The bastards all sodded off and now I’m in need of social interraction. And her boyfriends round.
    Don’t you all wish you were young?
    (Maybe?)

rj
    Free Member

*waves*

freeman
    Free Member

thank god im not the only one!!

stevomcd
    Free Member

It’s only 1am

It’s 2 **** am here! The b*gger has finally gone though so it seems I’m free to go to bed. Night all…

disben

Im here cos ive just finished building a new bike – stayed up till completed!!!!

Will-M

I’m in Canada, it’s only 9pm here. So I’m not pissed or tired, but I wouldnt mind being the former of those things.

freeman
    Free Member

I love canada, ive never been there but i love it none the less. I love you too Will M and i love everyone else for responding to this thread. In fact i love everyone in the entire world and university just because of this marvellous forum>>>>>>>>>

rj
    Free Member

Not long back from seeing Craig Hill live. If you get the chance, I probably wouldn’t bother.

SammySammSamm
    Free Member

I wish I had a new bike.
    Or any bike with me. I miss riding.

Will-M

You remind me a lot of one of my own Uni friends – he loved everything when enebriated too. But share the love..

Will-M

Well I’m pretty young Sammy! – Youth is relative…

Why haven’t you got a bike with you? What were you thinking?

freeman
    Free Member

I never went to uni, i meant to say universe. I wish i had a new bike too, i love new bikes, i love shiny things, but not wedding rings, they’re shiny but they’re sh*t!

Will-M

That sounds ominous! Should I tiptoe round that one.

You don’t need a new bike – just to ride more often. Although I’m a hippocrit for saying that, i’m getting a new bike next month.

rj – who’s Craig Hill again?

freeman
    Free Member

Im not married, i just love the binding of two people in uncontrollable finacial difficulty!!

SammySammSamm
    Free Member

I’m at Uni in Central Manchester and can’t seem to get out of a 2mile radius! I like to spend a lot of time planning routes and things though for next time I can get out though 🙂 I really miss it so much.

zaskar
    Free Member

Just finished blood analysis of patient.

I can go home and back to bedlum.

Get sleep folks then ride in the morning!

Hello night shifters how’s things?

freeman
    Free Member

SammySammSamm, you need to get out more!

Will-M

SammySammSamm – there’s some great riding to be had round the Manchester area! Just get out and ride…hang on..wrong magazine!

rj
    Free Member

Craig Hill’s a screamingly camp stand up who, it turns out, isn’t desperately funny.

On the up side, in bed watching the Matrix, drinking wine and plotting Sunday’s ride.

Will-M

Now THAT’s what I call an evening! Where are you riding? And surely it’s 2am wher eyou guys are now, you crazy hardcore nutcases?

rj
    Free Member

Still debating whether it’ll be Ben Lomond, Ae, Glentress or Dalbeattie.

Possibly too many choices…

Will-M

Flip a coin – obviously you’d have to flip multiple coins to reduce possibilities – or make a and write a pros and cons list for each, rating each between 1 and 10 where you weight the most important aspects of a ride more heavily and then the one with the highest score is your choice.

Or I’ll pick for you, go to Glentress.

GhostRider
    Free Member

rj – bet you end up on your locals…

Will-M

Later guys. Sleep is unfortunately a neccessity! Unless you’re at University when you can survive without any, and just sleep during lectures; my mates used to have sweepstakes on a) when I would arrive late for a lecture and b)at what point I would fall asleep. Regrettably it bites you in the end.

After my monologue, ill leave you be!

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Some of us are at work! The NHS never sleeps………….some of us nip off for a brew whilst it’s quiet, mind.

lammy
    Free Member

I hate red bull. Drunk some earlier to keep me going at a gig – now cant even blink let alone sleep….

and comic relief is more depressing than anything else

MrNutt
    Free Member

argh toothache!

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Tooth or abscess??

MrNutt
    Free Member

both probably

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Any other sad f~~~~~s on here at this time of the night?’ is closed to new replies.