Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 123 total)
  • Anthrax laced heroin.
  • kooona
    Free Member

Has anyone on here tried heroin*.

It is great, I enjoy is so much. Sometimes all I think about is heroin. I spend lots of time doing heroin, and spend lots of money on heroin. Some of my friends don't do heroin and think that I am mad, and may end up dead. Other friends do heroin with me.

* Substitute heroin for mountain biking / climbing / scuba diving / beer / tobacco.

Yes, heroin makes people do bad things, and it funds terrorism etc, but there is a distinct lack of compassion here……

My Aunt works for a charity that tries to rehabilitate drug addicts, there are many reasons why people become addicts, but lots of them do not want to live like this. It is so difficult to get government help to be rehabilitated, and most of the treatment provided is terrible. I have been toild of people trying to get arrested so that they can blame their addiction and get help. Unfortunately it takes lots of arrests for this to happen. If we (society) could provide decent care in the first place then this would be less of a problem. I am rambling now though…..

grumm
    Free Member

If we (society) could provide decent care in the first place then this would be less of a problem.

Or as Junkyard said just make heroin legal/provided by the NHS – take away the moralising and being judgemental and it's very difficult to argue otherwise.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

FFS! Did you even read ernie's sad tale ChubbyBlokeInLycra?
    Did that girl deserve to die???

Yes – took drugs, went on the game, did she die – sorry ernie's posts usually get too tedious to read all the way through. anyway, she did or she didn't, but either way, it was hardly a life contributing a whole load a better society was it?

PJ266
    Free Member

Obviously addicts deserve some compassion but you just cant compare it to a hobby!

Paisley
    Free Member

I find it amusing that people are trying to equate heroin to biking. If you knew that you could end up mugging a granny for your XTR rear mech would you have started riding?

grumm
    Free Member

it was hardly a life contributing a whole load a better society was it?

Unlike you being a nasty uncaring ****? It's people like you that drag society down. It's really tempting to hope you get into difficulty and have a drug problem one day. 😥

grumm
    Free Member

Obviously addicts deserve some compassion but you just cant compare it to a hobby!

No you're right, sorry – in one of them rich middle-class IT managers put themselves at risk of harm requiring rescue services and NHS treatment deliberately for fun, in the other usually poor and desperate people harm themselves and others as a by-product of misguided drug laws.

GrahamS

Yes – took drugs, went on the game, did she die

yes she died. Parents were junkies and she got started at 15.
    How did she stand a chance? Not everyone gets the breaks in life!

hardly a life contributing a whole load a better society was it?

so you'd support my suggested enforced sterilisation programme then?
    Should we extend it to benefit cheats?

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

It's people like you that drag society down

really? the people who go to work every day paying their taxes to keep the junkie scum in benefits and methadone? well, i'm ashamed of myself, i really am
    i've never broken in to someone's house to fund an addiction I was stupid enough to get involved in and I don't sell my body either. I believe we are resposible for our own actions
    How does our society survive with people like me in it?

sodafarls
    Free Member

"I don't sell my body either."

Who'd want it?

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

so you'd support my suggested enforced sterilisation programme then?

Did I say that? Feel free to post the quote of where I did.
    No, we all have our choices to make regardless our upbringing. Your life, your responsibility, and if you want to screw it with hard drugs, go ahead, no one will miss you

kooona
    Free Member

Chunkybloke – not all people that do heroin are unemployed and steal from others to fund their habits – some have jobs, pay taxes too…… I take it that a heroin user that works and pays taxes should be treated differently and doesnt deserve to die of anthrax?????????????

kooona
    Free Member

Chunkybloke: you say 'No, we all have our choices to make regardless our upbringing.'

Really?

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

yes, go back and read it again and tell me which part you need to explained

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

koona, – IME every user I've met is a dole scrounging thief. Not one deserves the oxygen they breath and I would put every one of them down like a dog with rabies.

kooona
    Free Member

Please explain then. Some people do not have opportunities that others have.

Also, if an unemployed mountain biker injures themselves whilst riding and needed help on the NHS, should they have it, seeing as they do not pay tax?

thomthumb
    Free Member

no one chooses to become an addict.

cbilycra unless you've never had a drink, a cigarette or any kind of drug get off that high horse.

how desperate does someone have to be to mug a 89 year old women? i feel terribly sorry for that elderly lady- no one deserves that but at the same time i feel compassion for the addict; i hope i will never feel so bad, so addicted that i stoop to something so vile.

GrahamS

Did I say that? Feel free to post the quote of where I did.

No you said that they should be put to death by being forcefed anthrax. I was really trying to talk you down to sterilisation. But okay would all criminals be put to death by the CBIL Termination Squads or just the ones on herion?

And what about the other people that don't contribute to your utopian society?
    Should they die too?

Please provide your list of approved lives so we can check we all qualify.

we all have our choices to make regardless our upbringing. Your life, your responsibility

So if you're brought up by junky parents, suffer child abuse and god knows what, then it's your own fault if you don't "choose" to go to a top university and get a nice job in the city?

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Alcoholic junkie parents – I'm neither
    School was hard and I was out by the age of 15. Yet somehow, I've managed to get a decent life.
    As for the mountain biker comment, biking's a hobby, not a lifestyle. //junkies will rob steal to get their fix. I have never seen a headline saying a mountain biker mugged a pensioner to pay for a new chain
    Stupidity's not your fault either

kooona
    Free Member

Also, most addicts do not want to be the way they are, they want to change, but the help is not there. Government rehabilitation programmes are a joke – they are not funded properly as there is no guarantee of success, it is all a numbers game, so much better to put money into something with a tangeable result. Also, better for the Daily Mail readers to know that the Government is putting resources into treating obesity (legal) than heroin (illegal).

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

No you said that they should be put to death by being forcefed anthrax

Who was "forcefed" anthrax? Didn't the junkies buy a drug already known to be regularly cut with who knows what?And aren't these excuses for humanity just creatures that most of us won't miss anyway?

kooona
    Free Member

Chunkybloke – is an unemployed mountain biker contributing to society? Is a working heroin user contributing? This is regardless of mugging old ladies.
    Problem is that a drug like heroin is so addictive that it turns your average working person into a helpless addict quickly, they can become homeless, lose their job etc, then have to take drastic measures to survive – which I do not condone. If the help was provided then it would not be a problem (or less of a problem).
    And no, stupidity is not my fault, obviously……

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

So if you're brought up by junky parents, suffer child abuse and god knows what, then it's your own fault if you don't "choose" i to go to a top university and get a nice job in the city?

See my previous post. I didn't go to a "top university" – or any university in fact, and I don't work in the city. I also know that there's a world of oppotunity between benefit scrounging and "the city". But then I just live my life

IHN

Moralising aside, why would a drug baron cut heroin with anthrax? I understand the economics of selling a diluted product for the same price, but anthrax?

"Hmm" says the drug baron, "what shall I dilute my product with? Sugar? Bicarb of soda? Obscure, and I would imagine difficult to acquire, biohazardous agent? Well, obviously, the third option"

??

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Is a working heroin user contributing? This is regardless of mugging old ladies.
    Problem is that a drug like heroin is so addictive that it turns your average working person into a helpless addict quickly, they can become homeless, lose their job etc, then have to take drastic measures to surviv

Do you need me to point out where you're contradicting yourself?

GrahamS

Who was "forcefed" anthrax?

YOU said that they should be…

feed them some anthrax… I would put every one of them down like a dog with rabies.

All I want to know is which other groups of people should be put to death in your Final Solution?

Jamie
    Free Member

IHN – Member
    Moralising aside, why would a drug baron cut heroin with anthrax? I understand the economics of selling a diluted product for the same price, but anthrax?

I would have thought Anthrax would be harder to get hold of than heroin so it does seem a strange choice.

user-removed
    Free Member

One of my best and oldest mates is a smack head. He also runs a small, successful business and is a loving family man with three great kids and a lovely wife. He puts in eight hour days like the rest of us, pays his taxes and generally lives an honest and upright life.

I asked him why he hadn't tried kicking it properly (he's had a few abortive attempts) and what he's getting out of it. He reckons he's self medicating – he used to be a bit of a miserable, depressive bugger when we were at school and he is much more 'rounded' now. I still reckon he'd be fine without it now – it's been years since he was straight…

Anyhoo, my point is that he's been through the methadone programme, which just plain don't work – they have something like a 98% failure rate and most addicts just use the meth to supplement their habit – some vomit it up outside the chemist and sell it to other addicts to buy the real deal (I've seen this happen with my own eyes!!).

I have to agree with those who have recommended free smack at the tax payers expense BUT along with a sustainable rehab programme for those who want out. Drug related crime (and the related expense) would pretty much disappear, there'd be help available for those who wanted it and old ladies could walk the streets a little more safely.

What's not to like?

kooona
    Free Member

Heroin addiction can start off as just recreational use, which the user thinks they can control, and can use spare cash to pay for. If / when they become addicted, this is when it stops becoming recreational, and more drastic things happen. So initially I am not contradicting myself, but yes, it can lead to mugging old ladies etc.

Drug use normally starts off as recreational, which mountain biking is too, and shopping, and playing on the playstation, and posting on forums. Some of these I like, some of these I don't. Same as other people really. Unfortunately recreational use of heroin quickly leads to addiction, as said before this needs more resources put into treatment by the Government.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

HOT NEWS – you can buy a drug that might kill you. Anyone who choses said drug is welcome to have it. Where did I say any one should be forcefed it?
    A few dead junkies – who cares? Seriously, every dead junkies is a few less mugged pensioners and a few dozen fewer houses broken into – and all for the loss of someone that no-one really cared about. how is that a bad thing?

GrahamS

See my previous post… Alcoholic junkie parents – I'm neither. School was hard and I was out by the age of 15. Yet somehow, I've managed to get a decent life.

But surely your parents contributed nothing and by your own teachings should be put to death?

Anthrax for chistmas this year?

GrahamS

Where did I say any one should be forcefed it?

err I think the first bit where you said "feed them some anthrax"?

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Heroin addiction can start off as just recreational use, which the user thinks they can control, and can use spare cash to pay for. If / when they become addicted, this is when it stops becoming recreational, and more drastic things happen. So initially I am not contradicting myself, but yes, it can lead to mugging old ladies etc.

In the same way that mountain biking can?

Are you familiar with the phrase "you're just talking shyte"?

kooona
    Free Member

Is heroin use better or worse than feeding your kids turkey dinosaurs???

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

But surely your parents contributed nothing and by your own teachings should be put to death?

No great loss and their choice –

Where did I say any one should be forcefed it?

err I think the first bit where you said "feed them some anthrax"?
    Ok, your command of English isn't that great.
    "forcefed" = fed against your will
    "fed" – fed not necessarily against your will. Junkies chose to buy the drug that might kill them, why not just help them along

motoscopix
    Free Member

Stop TALKING SHITE

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member
    kooona
    Free Member

Chunkybloke – no great loss losing your parents?

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/doing-something-new-my-mums-great

I do not understand.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

You may not be familiar with the concept of foster care and foster parents, it works like this – useless junkie parents abandon child to the <ahem> care of the state. State places child in dormitory type home. Home fosters child out to a variety of "caring" homes, some of which just want the "caring" allowance, others just want access to pre-teen children. Then you get someone who really care, and who really does fill that hole in your life. That's a 5 line summary of being the child of junkie parents. other benefits include knowing that you're a meal ticket to be dragged round the dole offices when they remember you're there and find you. then you get the do-gooders who think you're the way to help the useless scum get their lives back onbtrack when you, at 12 know all mummy and whatever d1ck is daddy this week want is a couple of bucks to get themselves fixed up.
    I'm always happy to remember the woman who I think of as my real mother so thanks for posting that

GrahamS

If your parents were junkies CBIL then surely they contributed you, even if they managed nothing else? isn't that worth something? You said yourself you've now got a decent life.

If you really believe that your biological parents should have been "put down like dogs" then I honestly think you should probably consider speaking to someone professionally.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘Anthrax laced heroin.’ is closed to new replies.