Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Am I a nazi
  • sofatester
    Free Member

Yeah, let’s bring back national service! Then we can train these “yoofs” how to kill as well as terrorise. Hang on…

Olly
    Free Member

Lol @ crankenstein

of course i think there should be two armies, maybe even three.

A team: One for the glorious few who WANT to be there, officer material.
    have to be a certain “caliber” to join

B team: One for people who have to be there, compulsary service, small time criminals with no appreciation or respect for thier fellow man, and anyone on the dole for more than a year.
    Run by the A team army.
    takes any old tat

nothing to stop a B teamer from applying for the A team, but the same rules apply to them as anyone else

cRaNkEnStEin
    Free Member

Olly – takes the A Team away from the coalface though… you crazy fool 😀

sofatester
    Free Member

“officer material” LOL

You’ve not been in the military have you!

Olly
    Free Member

^o)

B team me sadly 🙁

CountZero

Send them out to Helmand Province as military support staff, on vehicle maintenance and construction work. Health and Safety rules dictate that they have to wear plastic hard-hats and hi-viz jackets…

jonb
    Free Member

Battle Royale?

bassspine
    Free Member

Problem is, prison doesn’t work. nor does the death penalty. If they did we wouldn’t have any criminals any more, they’d have stopped about a thousand years ago…

problem number two is thinking of any other way to stop criminal behaviour.

I kind of like the national service theory as a way of getting kids out and giving them something to do. maybe a choice of join the army/air force/navy or public service work… building mountainbike trails for national service…?? (I was in the RAF cadets AKA space cadets, and we did some dead good stuff like flying and night exercises and firing guns along with **** stupid amounts of marching and saluting things but it was on balance a really good laugh)

as for the adults, they’re probably past help. keep them indoors with council house TV and junk food.

El-bent
    Free Member

Some quality middle-class comments there chaps. I salute you all.

gaurdian readers may talk about kids not having anything to do, lack of facilities, lack of parental guidance, etc….

reality is people don’t have much respect for other people. in laymans terms, they are ****.

Its not just lack of respect, it’s all of the above.

I don’t think the military would really want national service back.

sodafarls
    Free Member

I don’t think the military would really want national service back.

More than likely true,but would the public like some sort of (optional perhaps) post adolescence service for young men to replace that lost along with British manufacturing industry and other “real job” options? I can’t see temporary call centre work, flipping burgers or cleaning offices offering the same cultural learning environment where youths can work alongside and learn from adult males they may respect and wish to emulate.

aracer
    Free Member

Fit all buses with plexiglass windows.
    Chav throws stones….
    Stones bounce straight back into chavs head.

Sod that.
    Fit bus with explosive reactive armour – stones come back with interest.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Am I a nazi’ is closed to new replies.