Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Advice please: Want to exchange some trousers for slimmer/longer… can i?
    Free Member

Dear wealth of knowledge that is STW

I bought a nice pair of trousers, but in a hurry, got home, cut the tag off and put them on – the legs are too short (just) and they're a bit big in the waist. I've worn them for about 20mins at the very most, and you'd have to look very, very very hard to notice.

Do you think I have a chance of being able to return them in exchange for some that are longer in the leg and a bit slimmer in the waist (i didnt try on at the shop)

I wouldnt mind ordinarily but I spent approx £100 on them!!

many thanks in advance
    Jonathan

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

£100 on a pair of bags and you didn't try them on? Oh dear….

Drac

Your exchanging for the same product most shops would be happy with that.

Free Member

;(

I was in a rush CFH, didn't really have the time to try them on and fanny about in the changing rooms…. I did have another pair of trousers from the same shop, so just bought the size I normally buy, on the assumption they'd be fine… clearly not ;((

wwaswas

phone and ask. saves you (and them) the embarassment if they say no but in all likelihood they'll say yes.

uplink
    Free Member

Dear STW

I bought some trousers for £100 today
    for some reason they don't have a any tags on them & if you look closely you can see someone has worn them & there's also the faint whiff of scrotum sweat

D'you think I could take them back & swap them for less smelly ones?

Free Member

uplink – hardly mate…

just wanted to see whether there would be a definitive yay or nay before I ring up, or whether there was any advice.

thank's for the info already – most appreciated.
    Jonathan

uplink
    Free Member

I wasn't being serious BTW

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Advice please: Want to exchange some trousers for slimmer/longer… can i?’ is closed to new replies.