Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Aberdeenshire Moray types – have ye seen this caper?
  • user-removed
    Free Member

FAR'S MA MINCE?!

Thought it looked familiar on first look (in between wetting masel' laughing) then noticed the stars and sickle of Islam behind him, the style of music, the beard and baaldy heid and realised it might be a piss take of the suicide bomber vids? Now leaves a taste of stale mince in ma moo.

EDIT; Chat forum, sorry…

sweepy
    Free Member

Thats been around a while, I dont think theres anything sinister about it. I think its one of the funniest vids ive seen, but unless people have spent a bit of time up here they dont really get it.

user-removed
    Free Member

Not sinister, but possibly a pisstake of something sinister. If it helps dilute the sinisterness of such vids then it's all good.

wee-al
    Free Member

Are you positive it's the stars and sickle behind him (think you mean crescent though, sickle was from the last load of bad guys we we're told to be terrified of).

Granted it does look like Muslim symbolism. I think it may in fact be nothing more sinister than those glow in the dark moon and stars things kids have on they're bedroom ceiling. I think you can see some other, smaller stars trailing off, in a shooting star pattern.

mtb_rob
    Free Member

aats fukn mint 'at is. proper funny like

user-removed
    Free Member

Sorry, crescent. And I posted that as a semi-fluent speaker of the red-tongue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Aberdeenshire Moray types – have ye seen this caper?’ is closed to new replies.