• This topic has 61 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by GEDA.
Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • a threatening phone call………;o)
  • zaskar
    Free Member

ton – Member
    zaskar………what about. my memory is shot.

Do I have you worried now? lol

When I had a burglary you offered me advice/quote for a cheap alarm system from the place you were managing last summer, but my old man gave me his old system for free otherwise I would have bought one of you.

I have a good memory for useless info… 😉

(And no need for threatening calls to anyone-some ppl… 👿 ignore them or record them next time and get the copshop)

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Tony, has the guy that threatend you any idea of your, well, stature???

Oh, and I'm up for a good bundle should it come To it….. 😉

Ti29er
    Free Member

Does anyone remember Dylan from 18 months ago on BM?
    He threatened just about everyone with death.
    His Youtube video rather suggested a soft-bellied, squeeky voiced little fella.
    It was funny at the time.

ton

zaskar, i remember now… 8)
    nick, dont think it will be a problem……cheers tho.
    let me have your addy for the stem.

boxelder

Some of the posts here sound like Year 10 from school talking.
    What's with all the bravado? and "he said it first" isn't really justification for using words that really you know you shouldn't.

The fella that phoned Ton is clearly bad news and people need to be warned about him. If he wasn't ripping folk off, he'd merely be a bit sad. Doesn't merit violence, which in my view is never the answer anyway.

…..but then I'm a bit of a wussy, pinko, over PC wotnot.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

No dramas Tony, I'll fire you an email..

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

allthepies – Member

2unfit – but as a Porsche dealer you much be used to dealing with complete w*nkers

LOL 😉

Anyone remember the guy that got thrown from the tower at Wembley during the Michael Jackson concert? Well the guy that ran that team gave me a nice introduction to 'real life', a proper piece of work he was.

TooTall
    Free Member

Some people live their lives in virtual soap operas. I'm so glad my life isn't so exciting 🙄

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Ton- Are we talking about the same 'freeformfivespot' ';bustafajones' Pete. I know he;'s a trader but i've bought a couple of things off him. seems harmless. I wouldn't worry.

samuri
    Free Member

he he. I'd have laughed and laughed. As soon as someone starts threatening you know they're weak. Hard men just do it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ton…you're involved in quite a few dust ups round these parts matey. A guy's only the innocent party only so many times you know. No smoke without fire and all that… 🙂

boxelder

Hard men just do it.

🙄

Yeah, but what if his dad's bigger than my dad?

ianpinder
    Free Member

then i would get my brother to sort him out, the real problem comes when his dad is bigger than your dad, abd his brther is also bigger than your brother…..

boxelder

You've not met my sister – she'll spark him out – 2 hits, she hits him, he hits the ground: period innit.

mrh86

All this could have easily been prevented if the guy simply posted stuff out within a reasonable time and replied to emails.

myheadsashed

ton maybe be at was a sexy time phone call but the caller just needs some practice?

😯

Any heavy breathing……..

ton

ton…you're involved in quite a few dust ups round these parts matey. A guy's only the innocent party only so many times you know. No smoke without fire and all that…

dd, i hope you are not saying what you think i am saying……….
    and if you are i am shocked……….. 😯

lowey

I would hazard a guess that meeting Tony and Nick (Teatwo) face to face would probably deter most people.

They shit me up just riding with them 😆

KINGTUT
    Free Member

seems far too many people living their lives on this forum these days.

they do say there a lots of wierdos on the Internet, I think this site demonstrates that admirably.

Indeed.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Shall we have a sweep what the new log in name will be?

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

is this guy bustafajones from Sheffield?

GEDA
    Free Member

ton – Member

personally, i think the bloke sounds like a complete c*ck, and deserves a good hiding.
    imho obviously……….

Very civil thing to post

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘a threatening phone call………;o)’ is closed to new replies.