Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • A couple of Photies from Rivvy today
  • Vortexracing

Fitted Tom’s headset in his new Stiffee frame and then me, Tom and Joe decided to ride to rivvy from our house.

Loverly weather, a bit busy mind, met Jonny on his Commencal DH rig and ‘J’ near the dogkennels. Great 25 miler (not as good as the Swaledale I bet).

The view was great over to Wales you could even see the Windmills in the sea.

Tom at the hanging tree, near Go Ape

Old faithful Soul

Jonny ‘biggin it up’ Oh to be 15 and not a care in the world. Gifted little bugger

Wales and windmills

The fire damage from last week

Joe on her way up the mast road

samuri
    Free Member

I’m trying to think where I passed you. I recognise Tom.

Vortexracing

what were you riding?

izakimak
    Free Member

Nice pic’s was up there friday and saturday.

samuri
    Free Member

Black chameleon. Had a singletrack special reserve shirt on. We all nodded at each other. Still can’t remember where it was though.

Vortexracing

On the way up to gardens i think

lowey

Looks nice mate.

So whats the excuse then, you managed a Rivi ride, how come you blobbed Swaledale ?

You up for the Howgills on the 31st May ?

Vortexracing

The youngest daughter had a dress reheasal for her ballet and tap stuff. So couldn’t manage the whole day out, hence Rivvy in the afternoon.

and it looks like a yip for the Howgills, a few others that I ride with are also interested.

What route is it, is it up the calf and the 6 miles of DH singletrack that I have heard about.

It’s been on my ‘to do list of rides’ for the past couple of years.

lowey

Aye mate… I’ll post an “interested?” thread up later today… Plently of notice for everyone then.

Interestingly Deejay and Fatgit have done it twice, both times the wrong way round.. So I said I would show them the error of their ways and take them round the right way 😆

Straight up from Sedbergh, Calf, down bowderdale (the long singletrack), Ravenstonedale, Muirthwaite (my fav DH of the ride) and the long Singletrack back to Sedbergh. Bringyour climbing legs mate.

Junkyard
    Free Member

and your cramp pills

Vortexracing

Already got them John and using them, good shout from Mr/Mrs flash and they appear to work despite SFBarnes disapproval and disagreement!!

Zym tablets BTW not my legs

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘A couple of Photies from Rivvy today’ is closed to new replies.