Viewing 40 posts - 1,281 through 1,320 (of 1,456 total)
  • 9/11 documentary
  • nickc

For a similar case study…

quick, change the subject.

slowoldman

Nice story jivehoneyjive. Is there any corroboration?

jonnyboi

What is your problem with the Bora Bora tunnels ? The CIA fighting the soviets built them for the mujahedeen fighting the soviets . AQ did not exist had not even been thought of at that time . Years later Bin Laden who knew about the tunnels used them when fighting the Americans . What do you find surprising or suspicious in those facts ?

See how he doesn’t like answering direct questions?

‘Quick, look in these tunnels over there! Here’s a pic of two people together’

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

See what I mean?

nealglover
    Free Member

What is your problem with the Bora Bora tunnels

He doesn’t have a problem with them at all.

Because I’m pretty sure he’s intelligent enough to know that really they are an irrelevance.

But they are a tool that he can use to make statements that make the CIA/USA sound complicit in something they had nothing to do with.

“The CIA paid Osama Bin Laden to build the tunnels”

Sounds like damning evidence against the CIA being part of a terror plot.

If your a complete idiot it does anyway 🙄

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

It’s more due to the link between Operation Cyclone, the CIA, Frank Carlucci, the Carlyle Group and Al Waleed Bin Talal, who is not only alleged to have been involved in the support and funding of Al-Qaeda prior to 9/11, but has recently been arrested in Saudi Arabia, apparently in relation to such matters…

I could wangle in a link between Al Waleed Bin Talal, Rupert Murdoch and the CIA for good measure, but I’ll leave that for another day.

nealglover
    Free Member

Similarly the statement

“The Carlyle Group had extensive business toes with the Bin Laden family”

Apart from the total exaggeration in using the work “extensive” considering the tiny investment the Bin Laden Group had invested in one single Carlyle fund.
    $2m which made up 0.15% of the total fund
    (Not 1.5% as I miss typed earlier)

But either way, so what ? The Bin Laden Group has investments all over the place, they are a big company.

It also fails to mention that the Bin Laden family had very publicly disowned Osama anyway. And he had nothing whatsoever to do with the Family or the Company at that time.

nealglover
    Free Member

It’s more due to the link between Operation Cyclone, the CIA, Frank Carlucci, the Carlyle Group and Al Waleed Bin Talal

Explain what the links are and what they mean.

With an actual timeline and make some conclusions.

I will bet my arse you can’t/won’t.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Regardless of the size of investment, for George HW Bush to visit the Bin Laden family twice on Carlyle Group matters, they must’ve had some fairly important business…

nealglover
    Free Member

Al Waleed Bin Talal, who is not only alleged to have been involved in the support and funding of Al-Qaeda prior to 9/11, but has recently been arrested in Saudi Arabia, apparently in relation to such matters…

Cite.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Nice story jivehoneyjive. Is there any corroboration?

Guess you’re refering to this:

Over the last month, Al Waleed Bin Talal and Bandar Bin Sultan have both reportedly been detained as part of the Saudi Purge; there have also been suggestions of further investigation into the Al-Yamamah deal

Still no word on Turki Bin Faisal though…

Feathered Cocaine

With some of the richest and most powerful men in the world visiting these falconry camps, the camps also attract some of the world’s most undesirable — like weapons smuggler and the inspiration for the movie, Lord of War, Viktor Bout, who was frequently a guest at royal falconry camps. But the most infamous guest was Osama bin Laden, who, for many years, made annual visits to the royal falconry camps in both Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates during a time when he was already wanted around the world for mass murder. Former Saudi Ambassador, Prince Turki bin Faisal hunted with bin Laden often, and bin Laden was a VIP guest at the falconry camp organized by the former foreign minister from the U.A.E. bin Laden was so involved in falconry during the ‘90s and 2000s, that during the time he lived in Kandahar, Afghanistan, he stole most of the falcons from the surrounding tribes for his own personal use, giving the best birds as gifts to royal sheiks in the Emirates, and princes in Saudi Arabia.

Not forgetting of course that it was Turki bin Faisal’s sister (Bandar Bin Sultan’s wife) who was involved in money finding it’s way from the Riggs account set up by the UK paymaster general to the hijackers support network. [/quote]

Though it’s not a direct mention of the falconry camps, there is this Time Article:

Yet when Zubaydah was confronted by the false Saudis, writes Posner, “his reaction was not fear, but utter relief.” Happy to see them, he reeled off telephone numbers for a senior member of the royal family who would, said Zubaydah, “tell you what to do.” The man at the other end would be Prince Ahmed bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz, a Westernized nephew of King Fahd’s and a publisher better known as a racehorse owner. His horse War Emblem won the Kentucky Derby in 2002. To the amazement of the U.S., the numbers proved valid.

Zubaydah, writes Posner, said the Saudi connection ran through Prince Turki al-Faisal bin Abdul Aziz, the kingdom’s longtime intelligence chief. Zubaydah said bin Laden “personally” told him of a 1991 meeting at which Turki agreed to let bin Laden leave Saudi Arabia and to provide him with secret funds as long as al-Qaeda refrained from promoting jihad in the kingdom.

Zubaydah said he attended a third meeting in Kandahar in 1998 with Turki, senior isi agents and Taliban officials. There Turki promised, writes Posner, that “more Saudi aid would flow to the Taliban, and the Saudis would never ask for bin Laden’s extradition, so long as al-Qaeda kept its long-standing promise to direct fundamentalism away from the kingdom.” In Posner’s stark judgment, the Saudis “effectively had (bin Laden) on their payroll since the start of the decade.” Zubaydah told the interrogators that the Saudis regularly sent the funds through three royal-prince intermediaries he named.

Posner told TIME he got the details of Zubaydah’s interrogation and revelations from a U.S. official outside the cia at a “very senior Executive Branch level” whose name we would probably know if he told it to us. He did not. The second source, Posner said, was from the cia, and he gave what Posner viewed as general confirmation of the story

There’s another unanswered question. If Turki and Mir were cutting deals with bin Laden, were they acting at the behest of their governments or on their own? Posner avoids any direct statement, but the book implies that they were doing official, if covert, business.

(To clarify, that’s the same Turki Bin Faisal… his full name is actually Turki bin Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud )

gobuchul
    Free Member

What about the Tunnels of Gibraltar?

They were built to fight the Spanish, then the French.

They were then used in WW2 against Hitler.

Here’s a picture of Hitler and Franco.

Hitler wanted an European Superstate. Something like a very efficient but evil EU.

George Orwell fought in the Spanish Civil War and dies at only 47. After writing 1984 on the island of Jura.

Orwell and Churchill both spent a lot of time at the BBC.

We all know about the BBC.

the tunnels were extended in the Cold War, in response from aggression from the Warsaw Pact.

The Warsaw Pact had member countries that are now EU States, who are pissed off with the Brexit vote, however, only 4% on Gib voted for Brexit.

What is Jura famous for? Whiskey. Just think what damage could be done to their export market by Brexit.

Who’s the winner? The Spanish Orujo producers and their Grappa friends in Italy.

But do your own research.

#makesyouthink

crankboy
    Free Member

Now we are actually on to something Churchill was a supporter of a United Sates of Europe!

jonnyboi

And JHJ is quoting a guy who doesn’t believe that 9/11 was a false flag operation or US conspiracy,

jonnyboi

Anyway, back on topic

Serious question. You’re in a minority of one here. Why do you think that no one subscribes to your position or gives any weight to your evidence?

If anyone feels that there’s been new evidence or facts presented by JHJ that suggest any collusion between the US, Saudi and bin laden in relation to the planning on 9/11 then do speak up

slowoldman

Well I guess must be really thick, because after all this evidence I’m still not able to see how any of this stuff links to a 9/11 conspiracy.

crankboy
    Free Member

From reading jives links , there were some connections between the Saudi Arabian Bin Laden and Saudi Arabia, some Saudis gave money to Bin Laden to secure a non aggression pact ie keep AQ out of Saudi Arabia. some Saudis may have known AQ were up to something big before 9/11 but not what so couldn’t/didn’t give a warning in advance and kept shtum afterwards. So no actual conspiracy other than the well known terrorist one, and nothing that people haven’t always assumed. In other news I’m starting to believe the pope is actually a catholic.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That’s what THEY want you to think.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Good bit of brain storming if you ask me… learnt plenty of shizz I didn’t know before today 😉

pondo

We have more for you… 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

Well I guess must be really thick, because after all this evidence I’m still not able to see how any of this stuff links to a 9/11 conspiracy.

Either the CIA plays amazingly long and subtle games to no obvious effect, or their actions in the short term sometimes have unintended consequences later.

[video]https://youtu.be/J6VjPM5CeWs[/video]

jonnyboi

To really understand what happened you need to properly look at Bin Laden’s role. The obvious example here is of course, iron man 3. It’s well known that an episode of the 1990’s animated series contained a plot suspiciously similar to that of 9/11 which leads us to the question ‘what did they already know at this point?’

To answer that you need to look at the trifecta, but more about that later.

But firstly, we need to talk about the tunnels of tora bora again and bin laden suddenly being able to complete such complex structures on his own, outside help is the only plausible answer.

[video]https://youtu.be/dO_PL3V1c4Y[/video]

Coincidence? I don’t think so

So, back on topic with iron man 3.

[video]https://youtu.be/ShG7jc1uHpI[/video]

The parallels between the mandarin and bin laden are obvious. And shows why he wasn’t captured alive, after all someone who was in the pay of the west for his entire career couldn’t be trusted with such a big secret.

Finally, and the most chilling part has to be the technical manipulation of our media. After all. If bin laden had been part of a US conspiracy why not reveal it and cause greater damage? That he didn’t can only point to one thing, he was a british stage actor.

Makes you think

nickc

Jive, just as a sort of social experiment.

Have you ever worked in a large Corporate organisation/entity, like a council or bank that employs 1000’s of people?

My theory is that if you’ve ever worked in that environment, the understanding that the sort of drive, cohesion, efficiency, long term vision required for any sort of group conspiracy such as would be demanded of the CIA over a 30 + year project to arrive at the point where you move people around the world like chess pieces in order to (say) direct catastrophic terrorist events, just is not possible. the staff churn, the difference visions in command, the day to day variables, the internecine department warfare, the politics just make that sort of thing fundamentally impossible. And it’s no really good enough to say “oh, but this is the CIA” they’ve shown over and over again how inefficient, disorganised and just plain wrong they are on a huge scale.

If you’ve worked in that environment, you realise very quickly how astonishing it is that just the day job gets done (and only then sometimes by the skin of their teeth)

oikeith

The Bin Laden Group has investments all over the place

My cousins husband lives out that way and sells goods to the Bin Laden family, does this mean I am now linked to 9/11?

sbob
    Free Member

oikeith – Member

My cousins husband lives out that way and sells goods to the Bin Laden family, does this mean I am now linked to 9/11?

Not only that, but now we’re all linked to 9/11.

Makes you think…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Jive, just as a sort of social experiment.

Have you ever worked in a large Corporate organisation/entity, like a council or bank that employs 1000’s of people?

Well, I used to work for the MOD at a missile test range… People would come from all over the world to test their weaponry with state of the art equipment and tracking radars. During the time I was there, there was a lot of farting about rebranding and splitting away from the MOD, until it became Qinetiq. (Which coincidentally was taken on board by the Carlyle Group) Nonetheless, the hands on work carried on unimpeded. The base is now at the forefront of the drone industry.

On a larger scale, the MOD has bases and personnel over the world, supported by a wealth of extremely complex equipment, which requires extensive amounts of fuel and consumables to run and maintain. (For example, the Pentagon and it’s global operations are the largest single consumer of fossil fuels on the planet)

Human resources and equipment are delegated to strategies planned over decades by the permanent staff in Whitehall and via the larger NATO network, outside of the democratic process of parliament.

Another example is when I worked for Transco… once again, it was a time when there was several rebranding exercises, in an attempt to break down the monopolies enjoyed by British Gas. Whilst this did lead to a lot of sillines, nonetheless, the gas kept flowing and the network kept expanding.

The infrastructure is such that gas can be supplied from as far afield as Afghanistan, Iraq or Northern Siberia.

Though now and again there will be maintenance issues, for the most part, once the network is in place, it can run itself, with minimal support.

Now where were we anyway… something to do with the CIA and Al-Qaeda perhaps?

pondo

Not only that, but now we’re all linked to 9/11.

I was already linked – I once saw Dom Jolly do a spoken word thing, and he went to the same school as Osama. Damn me for my complicity with the horrific atrocities. 🙁

nealglover
    Free Member

Which coincidentally was taken on board by the Carlyle Group

Oh. So you do know what a coincidence is.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Well, I used to work for the MOD at a missile test range…

In that case you will fully understand the limitations of a large government organisation.

They couldn’t organise the proverbial piss up in a brewery. I worked for the MoD for 8 years and was amazed at the level of incompetence and buffoonery.If our defense organisations are efficient I would hate to see the shit ones.

samunkim
    Free Member

Don’t start me on Qinetiq and their ( unwitting ? ) Chinese export sideline

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/05/defense-contractor-pwned-for-years-by-chinese-hackers/

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Well you say that, but somehow vastly complex aircraft carriers get built, with materials and suppliers sourced from around the world, then once they become operational, staff are recruited, trained and put on duty, working as part of a larger team spanning the globe.

The people involved are all fed, dressed in uniform and paid etc etc.

All fuelling requirements of the ships and planes are taken care of, in addition to maintenance and consumables, be that hydraulic fluid, an engine part or a cruise missile.

That kind of thing can’t happen without some degree of organization…

nedrapier

Aberporth, Manorbier or Benbecula, jhj?

nickc

so, let me get this straight: In your mind there’s little of no difference from people coming together to build a thing. To establishing a totally secret quasi governmental militarily capable extra judicial organisation that has a 30 year plus programme to destabilise the middle east and the USA in order to enrich an already vastly wealthy teeny group of American and Arab businessmen?

Is that about right..?

gobuchul
    Free Member

Well you say that, but somehow vastly complex aircraft carriers get built,

They haven’t finished the 1st one yet and it has no aircraft.

with materials and suppliers sourced from around the world,

I routinely order a wide variety of items for my home and hobbies from International suppliers. It’s not difficult.

once they become operational,

Only they’re not operational yet.

The people involved are all fed, dressed in uniform and paid etc etc.

So are the staff in my local Asda. Did they bring down WTC7 or do they have peado rings?

You’re right, it can’t. However, to suggest it’s the same level of organisation that would be required for your conspiracies, is another matter entirely.

Have a look at the number of ships Carnival Corporation operate, their Global reach, they own shipyards, they design state of the art vessels, not as complex as a carrier but in huge numbers with absolutely thousands of crew. All trained, fed, dressed, paid, transported etc on a scale way beyond the RN has to deal with.

Are they part of these conspiracies as well?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Aberporth, Manorbier or Benbecula, jhj?

Aberporth Ned… wanted to get into engineering because of mountain biking funnily enough, was one of the few local(ish) opportunities of an apprenticeship available at the time.

Edit: Is Benbecula the one where SAS were training Mujahideen, or was that another facility in the outer Hebrides?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

so, let me get this straight: In your mind there’s little of no difference from people coming together to build a thing. To establishing a totally secret quasi governmental militarily capable extra judicial organisation that has a 30 year plus programme to destabilise the middle east and the USA in order to enrich an already vastly wealthy teeny group of American and Arab businessmen?

Why would you arrive at that conclusion on the basis of the facts presented?

nedrapier

gotcha. fun while you were there?

Other question: No idea. why do you think I know?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

There was plenty of fun to be had and a lot of good people from all kinds of different backgrounds…

I asked about Benbecula simply because you’d mentioned it, so figured you, or someone else having a peep at the thread might know…

There’s multiple accounts of mujahideen fighters being transported to Scotland for training by the SAS.

slowoldman

Probably on account of the similar terrain and climate.

sbob
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member

Why would you arrive at that conclusion

Because you don’t have the balls to offer your own conclusion, you strange little man. 🙂

Edited to save the mods.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,281 through 1,320 (of 1,456 total)

The topic ‘9/11 documentary’ is closed to new replies.