Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • 3/4 bib tights
  • drapper
    Free Member

Hi all,

looking for recommendations on a light 3/4 length bib-tight to go under a pair of baggies. With a good pad. Must be ‘light’ and not thermal! For spring wear.

Thanks

Martin

Mounty_73

I have some DHB one’s, very good IMO.

Haze

^ Dhb

drapper
    Free Member

are they a bit thermal? do they have a light summer option?

soobalias
    Free Member

dhb

pair used for commuting most of last year – recommended.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Endura fo done good ones, different thickness so lighter autumn ones and thermalite winter ones.

pedalhead
    Free Member

dhb are fine for the price, but ime the pads just aren’t up there with others like PI, Sugoi etc. Admittedly, dhb is a lot cheaper in many cases, but I tend to wear an extra liner underneath my dhb tights.

teef
    Free Member

Don’t get any type of bib tights – they’re a pain to go for a piss in

69er
    Free Member

I only wear bib tights, but then again I don’t have a problem in the trouser department 😉

Bimbler
    Free Member

Got some Endura FS260 Pro for Christmas, nice fabric, much better pad, better but more techno cut with loads of different panels compared to the previous FS260. However had to send the first pair back to CRC (who were good as gold) as half the stitching on one of the numerous panels unravelled during the first wash. Replacement pair holding up perfectly so far.

Stuey01
    Free Member

Gore Power 3/4 bibs.

Very good, summer weight lycra, comfy pad

jonb
    Free Member

Dhb,

The lower end ones are ok, but the next ones up which used to be the finchdean are great. The knowle, I don’t think is available in 3/4 but they are top notch

Macgyver

I’ve got some Castelli ones I quite like. Bibs are mesh too.
    Even the white bits on them have managed to stay white!

Blackhound

dhb make summer weight ones. I have a pair and also their thermal longs, all excellent value.

Spesh make some nice one’s as well. My Rapha’s are excellent but I paid £20 in a seconds sale, not full rrp.

drapper
    Free Member

thanks guys

Pigface
    Free Member

dhb chaffed me in a very strange place, didnt like them.

iainc

I have Gore and Endura, but am recent convert to DHB – hard to fault them even if they were twice the price they are

nickc

dhb chaffed me in a very strange place

Blaenau Ffestiniog?

Gary_M
    Free Member

I bought some dgb 3/4 bibs for winter commuting. They’re fine for the money but the pad is nowhere near as good as the gore bibs I normally use. I wouldn’t fancy doing a log ride in them either and the label on the back is, quite leterally, a pain.

Teed I’ve never had an issue doing a piss with bibs on and I do one every morning before I set off on my commute. You must be very ickle down there.

closetroadie
    Free Member

I have the Altura ErgoFit ones. I have worn them in blizzards and every other time and they have been excellent – not too warm or too cold and they have been unobtrusive. Only concern is the material is starting to bobble a bit on the seat area after only a short time. May take them back yet. Yes you do have to partially dismantle yourself everytime you need a comfort break.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘3/4 bib tights’ is closed to new replies.