Viewing 81 post (of 81 total)
  • 2020 Enduro Racing Thread
  • orena45

Premier Iconkimbers

How did the Southern Champs go?

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>Good yeah!  Really misty on Day 1 so difficult to see even in the woods as it was so dark in places!  Same stages as last year on the campsite side of the hill.  Wet and muddy but still grippy enough generally.  No practice so straight into blind racing which was a bit of a shock to the system after so much time off racing!</span>

Warmer Day 2 and drier weather meant the trails started to get a bit claggier and a lot more roots polished up and showing through.  A couple of tweaks to the final two stages to make things interesting.

I had a good day 1 and was 8th in Vets after the first 5 stages so hoped to stay top 10 after Sunday’s loop.  I couldn’t really gel with things as well on the second day and wasn’t feeling quite as good.  Had a lie down on the final stage which dropped me to 12th.

So good to be back racing again, so massive thanks to Scott and the crew for getting it done.  Such a shame that’s likely to be the last race of the season though!

Viewing 81 post (of 81 total)

The topic ‘2020 Enduro Racing Thread’ is closed to new replies.