Dungarees for mountain biking? Yes, that’s a thing. Chief overall wearer Hannah tests out the POC Consort MTB dungaree.
Product: Consort MTB Dungaree
Tested: by Hannah for 2 months
Three things I’d change
- The colour – something less staining would be better.
- The price – I could live with losing a few features to save a few quid.
- The bum – I want these to last for ever, so some extra reinforcement against grinding grit would be welcome.
Three things I loved
- Being the right temperature all over – no cold legs sticking out, or cold draughts getting in.
- The cut of the legs is spot on (for me).
- Getting to wear dungarees even more often. Down with waistbands!
I’m not sure which I hate buying more: shoes, or trousers. Get shoes wrong and you end up with two receptacles for your feet that rub and hurt, cost quite a lot, and can’t be returned because by the time you’ve discovered they hurt you’ve already worn them outside. Trousers don’t usually make it past the till, because there are so many ways in which they won’t fit: too short, too tight in the hip but too big in the waist, too tight everywhere, too low in the bum, too tapered, too flared. Don’t go shopping with me. You’ve been warned.
Members Only content continues…
You could join them and open up this and countless other articles and reviews from just £0.06/day!
All members get..
- Exclusive members only content
- Digital back issues
- New issues via iOS/Android App
- Ad free website
- Merch discounts
- Downloads, GPX files, PDFs, iBooks
Print+ members also get..
Next available print copy of Singletrack magazine posted to you. Each issue contains 148 pages of perfect ride inspiration, opinion, adventure and reviews.
A message from all of us at Singletrack magazine
We need your help
For over 20 years Singletrack has been a source of information, news and entertainment for millions of mountain bike enthusiasts and as an important focal point for an amazing community of like minded riders from around the world. But it has also been a provider of jobs and income for dozens of families of our team as well as a source of revenue for hundreds of freelance contributors.
We want to keep going through this uncertain period and create great content to inform and entertain you, but we will need your help to do it. More than anything else we want to have a reciprocal relationship with you and the best way to make that happen is through our memberships. We’d love you to join us as a paid member of the Singletrack community – we promise you a return on your investment through the content we have and will create for you.
|Consort MTB Dungarees
|by Hannah for 2 months