Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • POC Consort MTB Dungaree review
  • johnjn2000

This does the same thing but better, colour choices (but weirdly they also have a sand coloured version) and cheaper, solid arse piece on it as well. Linky Link

Sui
    Free Member

saw a bearded hipster, check shirt, sant cruz rider, sipping artisan coffee in them surrey hills sporting some of these – i thought it was pee-take at first.

salsaboy

I would love a pair of those for my Cargodale winter riding.
    I cant justify the price.

Painey
    Free Member

A friend once told me that POC stands for Poncey Overpriced Crap.

davidd

@johnjn2000 Hi, sorry not sure what went wrong with the link. If you search Amazon for “Olata
    Heavy Duty X-Shape Airport Braces with Plastic Clips, 4cm” you should get to it.
    They are £14.99

johnjn2000

Cheers @davidd I will be purchasing

Superficial
    Free Member

God, you lot are miserable.

I really like the idea of riding in dungarees. High enough to keep 90% of the crap off you, but infinitely breathable. For riding in sloppy conditions, they’d be absolutely perfect. Layer up on top as much as you like.

£450 is crazy, of course, but as bit of kit I reckon they’d be ace. Someone @ me when they get to <£200 on SportPursuit please!

The thing is, if these were release by E.g. Regatta or Decathlon or whatever, they’d be instantly untrendy. Whatever you think of POC, at least by the time dungarees get to an acceptable pricepoint, they won’t look quite so ridiculous as they’ve had some pros looking good in them in all the POC media. Even if you don’t intend to buy at £450 or even half that, POC are doing you a favour!

salsaboy

Already down to £280 on Derporvillage.net

TheBrick
    Free Member

I really like the idea of riding in dungarees. High enough to keep 90% of the crap off you, but infinitely breathable. For riding in sloppy conditions, they’d be absolutely perfect. Layer up on top as much as you like.

Got to agree with this. I think the idea is better than an all in one as it’s more flexible so you can vent more

shermer75
    Free Member

How do you pee in a dungaree?

Mark

Not recommended. Pee in the toilet, or behind a bush and out of sight is better.

Kuco

Who actually buys POC stuff anyway?

I’ve got POC mtb shorts that just seem bombproof and some road stuff and really like it and it fits me well but I have always bought it in their sale at half price on their website.

It’s really the same as who pays full price for Assos and Rapha

thebees
    Free Member

Nice bike…what is it ?

shooterman

@ceept good shout. I also ordered a pair of the flecktarn trousers.

stwhannah

@thebees Pipedream Sirius, as featured in issue 141 of the mag, coming soon!

@shermer75
    there is a fly, should you be constructed in such a way to be able to use that.

leffeboy

£450.00 is insane.  I can  only assume that is it to make the sale prices feel a bit more acceptable.  I can’t imagine how small the market is for people with that level of cash to drop on this.  Some folks no doubt have it but I can’t think of any of my friends who would

luverly
    Free Member

Would this help the person who snapped a zip pull?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114963642498?var=415081753582

Sandwich

Trev & Simon called (ask your parents kids) and they want their trousers back.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘POC Consort MTB Dungaree review’ is closed to new replies.