On sale 8th August 2019. 148 gorgeous pages of quality adventure, comedy, drama and inspiration. Posted directly to you with love from us. No batteries needed. No recharging. Doesn't interrupt…
Just like that we’re already done with XC short track and Qualifying in the DH. Tomorrow should be pretty exciting. For now, here are the best bits and qualifying highlights from Leogang.
Here’s what went down on the ground as the world’s elite Downhill riders finished their first qualifications of 2021. Leogang is going to be one hell of an opener to the season!Red Bull Bike
Downhill Qualifying Results:
- Troy Brosnan (AUS) – 3:34.139
- Danny Hart (GBR) – 3:40.873 (+6.734)
- Thibaut Daprela (FRA) – 3:41.068 (+6.929)
- Valentina Höll (AUT) – 4:16.824
- Myriam Nicole (FRA) – 4:19.058 (+2.234)
- Marine Cabirou (FRA) – 4:24.794 (+7.970)
The action kicks off tomorrow, Saturday, June 12 at 12:30 PM CEST/11:30 PM BST with the Women, followed by the Men at 13:30/12:30 BST, all live on Red Bull TV.
Short Track Results:
Men Elite XCC Top 3
- Mathias Flueckiger (SUI) – 20:43
- Ondrej Cink (CZE) – 20:48 (+5)
- Milan Vader (NED) – 20:59 (+16)
Women Elite XCC Top 3
- Loana Lecomte (FRA) -21:10
- Rebecca McConnell (AUS) – 21:14 (+4)
- Jolanda Neff (SUI) – 21:21 (+11)
See the full results here.
Cross-Country action continues on Sunday, June 13, with the elite women at 12:20 CEST/ 11:20 BST, before the elite men at 14:50/13:50 BST. Catch all of the action LIVE on Red Bull TV.
Singletrack Sponsored Features
Featured Premier Partner
Join our mailing list to receive Singletrack editorial wisdom directly in your inbox. Each newsletter is headed up by an exclusive editorial from our team. There’s usually some links to what we think our most important news stories and Charlie likes to highlight some Singletrack merch from time to time. Don’t be surprised to find some pretty cool offers mixed in with all that lot too.