The 2020 RockShox Reverb Stealth is faster, shorter and offers more drop than ever before, plus a new Vent Valve means no more squishy dropper.
Say goodbye to the old RockShox Reverb and hello to the new 2020 Reverb Stealth, with more drop options, better reliability and slippier internals.
One of the big changes to the 2020 Reverb Stealth is the new, shorter body design meaning that a longer travel dropper fits into a smaller package. What this means for us is that all those frames with bent or awkward seat tube designs can now accept a longer dropper than before. In fact, the new shorter body combined to new 175mm and 200mm drop options should mean that it’s easier than ever to get a drop to suit you and your bike.
Internally, RockShox has made some changes to the hydraulics with a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design, new grease and a move to the new Reverb Serene Fluid, developed by Maxima. These changes all add up to decrease the amount of drop force needed by over 50% and speed the post up in all conditions, both up and down. These new changes also mean that a Reverb Stealth now has a recommended service interval of 600 hours
The really big new feature of the 2020 Reverb Stealth though is the addition of Vent Valve Technology, basically, a tool-free system to get rid of any unwanted squidge in the post should air and oil mix together. If you do find your new Reverb Stealth starts to become spongy all that’s required is a press of the Vent Valve and a cycle of the post to get it running like new again.
Join Us – Become a Singletrack member
If you like what we do – if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.
2020 RockShox Reverb Stealth Features
- Minimal length for maximum drop. New shorter overall post length allows fit of a longer travel dropper on more bikes.
- What goes up fast, comes down even faster. New internals decreases the amount of drop force needed by over 50%.
- New grease, a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP), and new Reverb Serene Fluid developed by our friends Maxima all come along for the ride, reduce friction, and result in faster actuation and return speed in all conditions.
- New Vent Valve technology, a simple and reliable built-in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost.
- New Longer travel post options in 175mm and 200mm.
- Keep it neat. Stealth internal cable routing for a clean finish.
- Speed adjustment to fine tune the return speed of the post to your liking.
2020 RockShox Reverb Stealth Specifications
- Post Diameter: 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- Travel: 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm
- Post Length: 301mm, 351mm, 414mm, 467mm, 519.5mm
- Remote: 1X, Standard (L-Below, R-Above)
- Standard Remote $349 / €390* / £345*
- 1X Remote $399 / €445* / £395*
The new Reverb Stealth will go on sale this month (June 2019) while the current B1 Reverb will be discontinued on the 30th June. We hope to get one in for test soon so watch this space. Head over to the SRAM website for more details.
Today’s Deal Picks
Singletrack may earn a commission from sales on this page