There’s a new Camelbak in town… It’s big, but it’s light. After the sell-out success of the super-light MULE, released earlier this year, Camelbak is making a HAWG with the same lightweight fabrics. It will be in black with yellow trim, only 300 will be available and they will retail for £119.99 (A regular HAWG NV is £99.99).
Building on the success of the H.A.W.G NV, CamelBak have created a superlight version of the same pack, incorporating the all-new Omega Deluxe reservoir and fancy-dan digital flowmeter.
- Omega Deluxe reservoir, featuring Quick Disconnect tubing and the brilliant digital Flow Meter ( £52.99 on its own, Flowmeter £24.99 on its own )
- Lightweight, durable fabrics
- Octane-style Air Mesh ventilated Independent Suspension harness
- Lightweight ventilated back panel
- Removeable internal back panel – remove it to reduce weight or keep it in for extra comfort, support and insulation
- Integrated raincover with reflective logo
- Front and rear reflectivity
Weight comparison: H.A.W.G NV inc. reservoir: 1370g
H.A.W.G Deluxe inc. reservoir: 950g = 31% lighter
H.A.W.G Deluxe inc. reservoir minus internal back panel: 895g = 35% lighter
NB: H.A.W.G Deluxe minus reservoir and internal back panel = 700g!!!
Total capacity: 18.9litres