Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • ze Scherman Man hat recht…. #englishfootballisafraud
  • alpin
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unxJHY1VaXE[/video]

headfirst
    Free Member

He makes a lot of sense!

alpin
    Free Member

ja.

Stoner
    Free Member

oooof. burn.

As a wonky-ball man myself, I’m not allowed to comment though 😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

The EPL is the best League in the world due to all the foreign players. The German league is massively one sided as only Bayern have any money. As their is relatively so little money in Germany they are able to field more Gaerman players and this have a deeper pool of talent to pick from

Good news is that it looks like Klinsman has indicated he would consider the England job

alpin
    Free Member

As their is relatively so little money in Germany they are able to field more Gaerman players and this have a deeper pool of talent to pick from

yeah… must be terrible being able to have a league full of home grown talent when it comes to choosing a world cup winning sqaud.

Stoner
    Free Member

On the same subject, I caught this article the other day which made for an interesting read.

http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21698690-bundesliga-east-west-tension-very-much-alive-red-bull-gives-you-wingers

loddrik
    Free Member

Bloody great player. One of the best holding midfielders I’ve ever seen. I bet Klopp would love a young Hamann now.

senorj

He talks sense & exactly what Loddrick said.

Junkyard
    Free Member

the relaity is it is about having the best players you eother have them or you dont

SPain on the decline as they have lost the midfielders and arguably defender

Brazil dont have the players

England dont have the players- you can blame whatever you like for that but the reality is your players are just not good enough

I am note sure the notion that if more english players play in the league you get better players playing is true I think you just get more rubbish players playing – Vardy still made it through from non league and talent will still rise to the top

As he said the two most likely to play at the top do get games at everton but dont for england

Also Alli and Kane are young

I think fans also have to look at themselves as ENgland are terrified by your [over] reaction to everything they do and your expectations are massively unrelated to the actual ability of the team

you will qualify for almost all competitions and be a bit mleh at them

I suspect you learn to live with this rather than do this each time it happens as your expectations and reality are very very far apart

Also worth noting the germans always do well in tournaments so perhaps there is something in the national psyche or method of playing and Italy have done very well with a fairly average team player wise.

Might be a bit if underperforming – or more accurately never overperforming – with england

jimmy

I say pick an England team from the Championship. They’ll turn up and give it everything.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘ze Scherman Man hat recht…. #englishfootballisafraud’ is closed to new replies.